Sponsors

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I got Sponsored. The only thing I have to do in return is WORK 84 hours a week. Pretty cool how that works. It's weird that you think a company would choose to offer parts with nothing in return. I guess you have proven you can get muddy and clean again. Maybe start with a local car wash?? :naw:

Brute

Hooked
Two things:

First you’re asking here because you think we have sponsored vehicles. You’re insinuating people didn’t earn or build what they have. That is false and a little rude.

Second companies don’t just give shit away to joe from Ohio. You’ve shown nothing that would be a return on investment for them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Not entirely true...my wife sponsored me...

Spaztik

Op, in case you're that dull. The only person here who gets free shit is Eddie(unless we get free shit from him). To get this, he has been making GOOD, QUALITY content for over 12 years with over 26,000,000 views.
That's how you do it
:mic drop:

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Op, in case you're that dull. The only person here who gets free shit is Eddie(unless we get free shit from him). To get this, he has been making GOOD, QUALITY content for over 12 years with over 26,000,000 views.
That's how you do it
:mic drop:

LOL - thank you :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not that it's anyone's business or that anyone should care but in order to make our videos, Cindy and I have to do things like take 3 weeks of our lives off, drive clear across the country, wake up at the crack of dawn, wheel and film all day long in the rain and mud, be one of the last to bed, drive all the way back home and then burn the midnight oil every single day afterward for two weeks or more trying to make videos of everything we did. And, so that it isn't missed, WE PAY to do all this out of our own pocket - as in, NOBODY pays us to do any of this!

longarmwj

Not that it's anyone's business or that anyone should care but in order to make our videos, Cindy and I have to do things like take 3 weeks of our lives off, drive clear across the country, wake up at the crack of dawn, wheel and film all day long in the rain and mud, be one of the last to bed, drive all the way back home and then burn the midnight oil every single day afterward for two weeks or more trying to make videos of everything we did. And, so that it isn't missed, WE PAY to do all this out of our own pocket - as in, NOBODY pays us to do any of this!

Doesn’t sound like too bad of a gig 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Sounds like a dream come true to me!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - don't get me wrong, we love what we do and I wasn't complaining by any means. I was just trying to put some perspective on what it takes to get "free stuff".

Spazbyt

Hooked

A wise man once said not to make your job a hobby or your hobby a job. So above all of your jeep builds, hours of videos, thousands of photos, this forum, never ending traveling, and every thing else you do. I'm so thankful you and Cindy can turn your hobby into a job and still have as much passion for it as someone who just went on their first wheeling trip. I guess you could say its not a job or a hobby but rather a wayalife.

Just catching up on this and wow... like... just wow. In EVERY industry in order to get a company or companies to back you, first you have to prove to them that you are a good return on their investment. As in make yourself marketable. In the auto industry, this means usually building your own rig and proving it can get exposure, put out quality content and then maybe just maybe you’ll get the attention from a company that isn’t already throwing money at shit. So I guess to the OP... build your fucking rig yourself and see about creating content instead. THAT is how it works oh and, it works for a very small percentage of people. And as mentioned above, Eddie and Cindy put in an insane amount of work to do what they do AND they still pay for a great deal of what goes into their rigs.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should also note that we've been doing this for well over 20 years now. During that time, we've met a lot of people and have become good friends with ones that matter. It's not like we just woke up one morning, posted up on the internet that we wanted sponsors and then got them. Clearly, there are some people who can and do but typically, boobs are involved.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I should also note that we've been doing this for well over 20 years now. During that time, we've met a lot of people and have become good friends with ones that matter. It's not like we just woke up one morning, posted up on the internet that we wanted sponsors and then got them. Clearly, there are some people who can and do but typically, boobs are involved.

I have boobs can I be sponsored? Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

DESH

Got my marketing pitch down:

Our creative team will come up with design and marketing ideas you never even thought of. How could you? You don't have the talent we do. Don't take it personally. That's our job. That's what we do. We do stuff.

I can definitely market your products if I get them free. Oh and how bout this:

Most consulting companies just provide regular marketing solutions. Not us. We provide groundbreaking solutions. Our marketing solutions are newer than anyone else's, and they sound better because we give them cool titles like "Global Awareness Paradigms," and "Market Consciousness Philosophies," and "Creative Product Re-development Support."

I’m golden!!!

Top Bottom