808 JTR on order

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Gotta get inspiration from somewhere. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I didn’t see as much of it as I was hoping/expecting when I was over there earlier this year. I would guess there’s a lot more over on Oahu.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Good thing I was skeptical from the jump or I would be a little upset by now. Lol. It just showed up at the dealer on the mainland. It’s all good though. Can’t complain if we’re moving forward. Hopefully they can get it on a boat and shipped out here soon.

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_9207.jpg
IMG_9208.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Just saw your JT parked in front of my building...hang ten brah...

Attachments

• 23C5E763-5857-4B2E-97AB-124F5F7D9E90.jpg
    23C5E763-5857-4B2E-97AB-124F5F7D9E90.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 93

Ddays

Hooked
Hopefully it doesn't take as long as WJT's Ram :crazyeyes:

Nice looking Gladiator. If I was buying one that's exactly how I would have ordered it. :thumb:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Thanks guys. Super excited to get this thing going. First things first when it gets here is line-x the bed and wrap the dash. Boss lady hates the red dash. Also waiting on her to choose the wheels she wants so we can order them with the lift. 🤙🏽

Sky Soldier

Firecracker Red Rubicon

Ordered my JT on October 08, 2019. Expected arrival date- November 19 to December 1. Ordered most options. Cold weather package excluded because of my SoCal location. My build invoice reads it will ship 11-15. This my 5th Jeep yet I’m still anxious to get it.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ordered my JT on October 08, 2019. Expected arrival date- November 19 to December 1. Ordered most options. Cold weather package excluded because of my SoCal location. My build invoice reads it will ship 11-15. This my 5th Jeep yet I’m still anxious to get it.

Congrats, that feeling will never end. Regardless of how many Jeeps you buy!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Just a little update on what’s been happening.... and nothing has been happening. Lol. Everything is all paid up and still waiting to ship. Frustrating for sure but trying to be patient. Not having a truck at all here is kinda shitty, especially since we don’t have trash service here. Having to ask friends to borrow their trucks has never been my style, but thankfully they’re understanding.

bonedoc

Congrats!! I have a Sting Grey JTR on order. Ordered it approx. 2 weeks ago. I've heard people mention a VON. How do you track the build? My salesman said he would forward info to me but he said it comes from Jeep but is hit or miss. Sometimes they send it...sometimes they don't.

WJCO

Meme King

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Ours was built so quickly, that the dealer wasn't even contacted throughout the process.

Same here.

Just got word that it’s on a boat. Expected pickup date of December 10... can’t wait!

Top Bottom