2019 Black Friday specials

Exodus 4x4

Bubba,

I keep getting kickback errors when I email you? I tried through your site and a direct email with no luck.

Lol. I thought he was tired of hearing from me. Glad I'm not alone. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Sorry everyone. We’ve had a lot changes going on with our website and it’s a long story, but I’m pretty sure the email thing is related to that and GoDaddy. We are working on it right now. If we don’t get it working, don’t stress it. I’ll always try to give you guys the best price anyways so even if we don’t make it work this weekend, we will take care of it during the week. Same discounts will apply.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Sorry everyone. We’ve had a lot changes going on with our website and it’s a long story, but I’m pretty sure the email thing is related to that and GoDaddy. We are working on it right now. If we don’t get it working, don’t stress it. I’ll always try to give you guys the best price anyways so even if we don’t make it work this weekend, we will take care of it during the week. Same discounts will apply.

Ahhh makes sense. Pictures weren't showing up neither. Just glad you're alright.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

View attachment 338455 Ok everything should be good now, and this is good for the whole week.

Bubba, I just placed my order online and wanted to let you know your web page in not loading some stuff. Also I had to recreate a account with you. When I tried to log in with my original account it said I was not recognized. I was able to check out and got a confirmation email but just want to put it on your radar. Thanks for the great prices again!!!

Exodus 4x4

Bubba, I just placed my order online and wanted to let you know your web page in not loading some stuff. Also I had to recreate a account with you. When I tried to log in with my original account it said I was not recognized. I was able to check out and got a confirmation email but just want to put it on your radar. Thanks for the great prices again!!!

Crap. Do me a favor and send me an email with the specifics. We are chasing all kinds of issues with the new template.

Top Bottom