Project TBD

PATRIOTKJM

LOD destroyer rear bumper and tire carrier arrived last night. Everything looks good. Small issue with aluminum spindle cap but after a few minutes they made it right. Once I mock it up and check everything I'll powder coat it at work. IMG_4980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PATRIOTKJM

This has escalated quickly, 60/80 on order from dynatrac. Machete 8 on 6.5 with 3.5BS on order from Evo. PSC sitting in my office along with warn 10s, LOD rear bumper tire carrier and genright front bumper that I've cut up to make some changes. Now I just need time and good weather to get this phase put together.

WJCO

Meme King
This has escalated quickly, 60/80 on order from dynatrac. Machete 8 on 6.5 with 3.5BS on order from Evo. PSC sitting in my office along with warn 10s, LOD rear bumper tire carrier and genright front bumper that I've cut up to make some changes. Now I just need time and good weather to get this phase put together.

Wow. Congrats. Quite a list.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hell of a setup you're gonna have there :thumb:

BPA

coming along nicely! Digging those water tanks an lol on having her torque those wheels.

Top Bottom