Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

dillard09

I’m hoping you sell enough “quality product” to do a couple Hemi swaps before I bring mine down...I hate being the first one...

And please, no yoga pants while working on my JT...

He prefers to work on JTs wearing a banana hammock thong so no need to worry about the yoga pants. Your in the clear.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
New delivery for the Gladiator! Wouldn’t you know they’d show up right before I leave for the JKX![emoji30] Oh well, gives me something else to look forward to coming back to!

PS: No yoga pants were worn in the acquisition of these axles[emoji6]

:cheesy:

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing them get installed :thumb:

JKbrick

Bubba I see everyone going to the UD 60 axles but you have mentioned the PR44 housing is still the best 44. Are the 60s really that much bigger and better than the Dana 44?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Bubba I see everyone going to the UD 60 axles but you have mentioned the PR44 housing is still the best 44. Are the 60s really that much bigger and better than the Dana 44?

It’s having the full float axle shafts that to me, is probably the best part of the upgrade. Now if you’ve got a V8 you almost definitely should have them. The PR44 is still the best D44 option for the JK or JL, at least for now.

SLO

It’s having the full float axle shafts that to me, is probably the best part of the upgrade. Now if you’ve got a V8 you almost definitely should have them. The PR44 is still the best D44 option for the JK or JL, at least for now.

Yeah, also bigger/stronger gears which becomes even more relevant for the guys going 5.13 or 5.38.

JKbrick

Yeah, also bigger/stronger gears which becomes even more relevant for the guys going 5.13 or 5.38.

Thanks, I just wondered if the UD60 is equal to a full float Dynatrac since everyone seems to be switching

Top Bottom