Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

bonedaddy

Adam,

Simply repeat this to Eddie and the others: "I am sorry I did this and I will not do it again. I was wrong." PERIOD.

That is all there is too it. It always amazes me with people who apologize then keep talking with a defense of what they did. Is that really an apology? In my book, not really at all.

Agreed, otherwise this will carry on for days...

I can testify that the $9.99 Ozark insulated cups are just as good, if not better as there $29.99 Yeti counterpart... we have 2 of them...

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

I can testify that the $9.99 Ozark insulated cups are just as good, if not better as there $29.99 Yeti counterpart... we have 2 of them...

but it doesnt say yeti :jaw drop: Ill admit i have a yeti and chose it over others bc its a yeti thats it

Petzl88

There is also canyon coolers, which beat yeti in a test. Either way the op, being a member for 3 years, should have known better. Some people just lack common sense I guess.

I will have to check out the Canyon coolers if they are cheaper than Yeti and better, then that could be very cool!

I have a Yeti insulated coffee cup but that is about it.

Hobolobo

What the actual fuck, over.....

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Denny's?

Well yeah, I guess you probably would.....

This is why i read these threads!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.

Lol You are a punk. You fucking broke the rules and pissed in Eddie's house but some how he and his forum are the fucking bad guys.

1469667113704.jpg

Go, run off to the forum of snakes and back stabbers. Thanks for showing us who you are. If you cannot stand people calling you out for breaking the rules you are not wanted here.

For the record you are not banned or even suspended.

JKbrick

We active members know the rules. I read his post before anyone responded and my first thought was that shit won't fly, it's against the rules

Jackal01

I find it astounding that people don't think about how much "they are out there". Maybe he just doesn't care. Unfucking real he's actually blaming WAL.

You were basically told you broke the fucking rules.

thardy

Banned
Lol You are a punk. You fucking broke the rules and pissed in Eddie's house but some how he and his forum are the fucking bad guys.

View attachment 214774

Go, run off to the forum of snakes and back stabbers. Thanks for showing us who you are. If you cannot stand people calling you out for breaking the rules you are not wanted here.

For the record you are not banned or even suspended.

This is just sad. Had he owned up to it better, it all would have fallen by the way side. Then to go a post up about the butt hurt, just sad.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What a loser. It's funny everyone who is commenting has had run ins here for doing stupid shit.

Best comment is the guy who buried his jeep in the swamp in Florida then claimed people vandalized it. The same retard who said his brothers quarter pounder broke off and was installed correctly then was called out and admitted it wasn't.

Ah, America. Where is trump?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I tried to be civil with him and be nice but fuck it. Way to be a douche adam and post up something like that on social media. Go grow a fucking pair and have fun with the lame ass NorCal crew

I don't understand why people get so emotional about this shit. Just apologize for clearly breaking the rules and move on. Shit, that's what I did during my first week when I posted up something I shouldn't have...

thardy

Banned
What a loser. It's funny everyone who is commenting has had run ins here for doing stupid shit.

Best comment is the guy who buried his jeep in the swamp in Florida then claimed people vandalized it. The same retard who said his brothers quarter pounder broke off and was installed correctly then was called out and admitted it wasn't.

Ah, America. Where is trump?

Well I tried to be civil with him and be nice but fuck it. Way to be a douche adam and post up something like that on social media. Go grow a fucking pair and have fun with the lame ass NorCal crew

It's amazing how many people out there think we actually care that they leave.

Top Bottom