I’m having more fun interacting with a bunch of numb nuts that don’t have anything better to do

TwitchingDog

We got a bright one here. I honestly don't think he gets it..:thinking: People really pay $300 for a speaker box?

Are you kidding?? First it is $225..Sorry you never made it out of elementary math..

This is a custom box made for under passenger seat. I don’t need it any more...if your not interested don’t comment smart man...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Are you kidding?? First it is $225..Sorry you never made it out of elementary math..

This is a custom box made for under passenger seat. I don’t need it any more...if your not interested don’t comment smart man...

I don't think you are getting this at all. So HERE: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/21825-READ-BEFORE-YOU-POST-For-Sale-Forum-Rules

You should have seen that link at the top of the page before you even posted your over-priced speaker box.

TwitchingDog

I don't think you are getting this at all. So HERE: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/21825-READ-BEFORE-YOU-POST-For-Sale-Forum-Rules

You should have seen that link at the top of the page before you even posted your over-priced speaker box.

It’s almost like a frigging Welcoming Committee...I do get it..and O did read it...I’m selling something I own..not posting on Craigslist..Go buy a JL Audio StealthSub and spend 1000 then...

Custom boxes on any vehicle can cost more than this, especially when you can hide it...

Again, if your not interested move on.

trailraider

It’s almost like a frigging Welcoming Committee...I do get it..and O did read it...I’m selling something I own..not posting on Craigslist..Go buy a JL Audio StealthSub and spend 1000 then...

Custom boxes on any vehicle can cost more than this, especially when you can hide it...

well JL audio is steps ahead of you, they didn't come here and break rules to sell a stealth box.

Primo82

Caught the Bug

Ohhh, you read it. So comprehension is your issue.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

And you still don't get it!!!!! :doh:And you paid $275 which is close enough to $300. Go sell your shit on the forum where you do participate. Good luck with the sale. There is always another sucker. Just not here:naw:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Yeah..coming from a guy with a whopping 60 posts. By the time I’m done here I will have more than you HAHA.

By the way check your grammar

And you still won't be an active member. Just a douche thinking WAL is craisglist.

"By the way check your grammar" <- eat a dick. How's my grammar now?

TwitchingDog

If your not interested then don’t comment. The Jeep community needs less idiots

You still are not an active member...

Top Bottom