GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

Those caps/spouts are crap, trying to conform to CARB regs...I ordered rotopax water spouts for replacements...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Interesting strategy. I haven't had the time to try it yet. I'll report back. I like the idea of Rotopax and no one seems to have trouble with them except me but thus far it's just been a pain point.

WJCO

Meme King
Grinder with cutoff wheel. Or tin snips if you can avoid bending the hood on the part you will keep.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just got a new pour spout and cap from Rotopax. I showed them my leaking issues and they sent this right over. Awesome customer service.

It's a new design (at least to me) that locks. Need to figure out what that's about. I like that it's angled though so I don't have to hold the can so high up in the air.

View attachment 273564

I can't figure out how to get gas to come out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Finished the hood louver. 2 am. Tired. Pics to come tomorrow. Took so much longer than planned. In the dark, it looks awesome. Hope it doesn't disappoint in the daylight.

GraniteCrystal

And it's done!

IMG_20170919_075532.jpg

IMG_20170919_075522.jpg

IMG_20170919_075545.jpg

I don't have any buffing supplies so it's glossy but not a mirror like the body of the Jeep. Long term I may try to polish it up a bit but right now I just wanted it on for the Texas Exodus and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Top Bottom