Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

Brute

Hooked
Jesus that dude just doesn't know when to shut the hell up does he. Insulting the core members of this forum didn't get ya very far last time, and it for sure won't this time. Seems like he's on some kind of mission to save us from the woes of buying quality kits or some bullshit :cheesy::cheesy:.

And on top of that, learn to type!! Like Jesus Christ I think I could get a more rounded and cohesive sentence if I threw a dictionary against a fan, and then randomly pieced words together from the scraps :grayno:

It behooves one to forsake archaic expressions....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I see why he buys Rough Country. It's all he can afford! According to google, "The average Copier Technician salary is $36,851 a year" :doh:

Where as according to Google, "car sales reps earned an average base salary of $37,000, according to Glassdoor -- with the rest of their $54,600 in earnings comprised of commissions and benefits."

Ddays

Hooked
I see why he buys Rough Country. It's all he can afford! According to google, "The average Copier Technician salary is $36,851 a year" :doh:

Where as according to Google, "car sales reps earned an average base salary of $37,000, according to Glassdoor -- with the rest of their $54,600 in earnings comprised of commissions and benefits."

So when is the DTD throwdown install scheduled for out at ORE moneybags? :D

why does pay matter?

Don't get me wrong this guy is a box full of tools, but that has nothing to do with pay.

longarmwj

why does pay matter?

Don't get me wrong this guy is a box full of tools, but that has nothing to do with pay.

It was just for shits and giggles haha.

How much ya make doesn't determine your knowledge or respect but since he seemed to try to boast about being "employed as a copier tech", I'd show him that really isn't too much to brag about lol

It was just for shits and giggles haha.

How much ya make doesn't determine your knowledge or respect but since he seemed to try to boast about being "employed as a copier tech", I'd show him that really isn't too much to brag about lol

Well as a server at Olive Garden I feel that I should say I approve of that.

longarmwj

Well as a server at Olive Garden I feel that I should say I approve of that.

Sorry if I offended, as that was not my intent in that post. Nor was it to try to brag or anything.

I respect anybody who does whatever it takes to provide for themselves, and their families. The difference here is OP doesn't really deserve any respect, where as you do.

trailraider

Sorry if I offended, as that was not my intent in that post. Nor was it to try to brag or anything.

I respect anybody who does whatever it takes to provide for themselves, and their families. The difference here is OP doesn't really deserve any respect, where as you do.

I don't think anyone was offended. but I think it's more what you spend in relation to your income. look at all the athletes and rock stars that go broke, I know they make a fuckload more then I do. ahhh if only i could dable(sp) in the taste of making a fuckload. just once. thats all i ask.

longarmwj

I don't think anyone was offended. but I think it's more what you spend in relation to your income. look at all the athletes and rock stars that go broke, I know they make a fuckload more then I do. ahhh if only i could dable(sp) in the taste of making a fuckload. just once. thats all i ask.

Oh trust me, working in the industry I work in I see it all the time. People will have an income of 3k a month, with a mortgage of 1,500 a month, and then come buy a car from me with a payment of 800-900 a month. Like how can you live off of 400 bucks a month after you pay for the house and your shiny new 65k truck :shock:

I don't make $36,000 a year i make a lot more, and i receive other incentives and bonuses as-well, my rig is payed for i don't make payments on it i paid cash for it, and i wasn't boasting about me being a copier tech i responding to a statement made that i'm in my mom's basement and keyboard typing, i work 12 hour days and my day starts at 4:30AM, you will never know my wage and the reason i chose that lift is i heard some pretty good things about it and also i have not had any issues with it nor have my other friends that have that lift as-well.

Top Bottom