I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told)

Flynlo

*I did not create this thread or give it its title. It was pulled from another thread of a different topic. The title of this (Admin Moved/Created Thread) was Originally "It's great when everyone follows the rules, isn't it?" Later changed to "I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told)*

It's great when everyone follows the rules, isn't it?

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

Calling people fags and retarded must be the grey area...........

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44692-Bunch-of-assholes-that-can-t-take-a-joke-You-guys-suck

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

The OP came here to start shit and he was called out on it. I see you weren't the first to jump in and handle it with the 100% perfect solution of yours.

dude-your-not-the-real-slim-shady-please-sit-down.png

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

These threads are moved to The Infirmary. If you don't like what's in them, I suggest you don't view them. Don't slow down and rubberneck a car accident, and be upset when you see a dead body. Move along.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flynlo

The OP came here to start shit and he was called out on it. I see you weren't the first to jump in and handle it with the 100% perfect solution of yours.

View attachment 250548

Who cares who started it (like arguing with a 5yo), those are your rules not my "solution". Guess it sucks when someone calls people out on their BS. Don't be so sensitive and move on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who cares who started it (like arguing with a 5yo), those are your rules not my "solution". Guess it sucks when someone calls people out on their BS. Don't be so sensitive and move on.

No need to be a forum messiah. Yes, my rules do state what you have posted BUT, this particular sub-forum specifically states the following...

Untitled-1.jpg

This is a virtual saloon, tavern, bar, pub or whatever you like to call your favorite watering hole. Here, members can discuss their favorite libations as well as just about anything else you might talk about with friends, unrelated to Jeeps and in an adult establishment. Of course, the key word here is "adult" as in "R-Rated" and potentially with foul language. If you get offended easily, I might recommend that you exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum.

WJCO

Meme King
Who cares who started it (like arguing with a 5yo),

Cool story, bro. Notice how Wayalife members don't go elsewhere and start shit but haters always seem to come here and do it. We should just let it fly and ignore it huh? That's a great way to solve problems. :rolleyes2:

those are your rules not my "solution".

Not my rules, these are rules from the owners of the forum.

Guess it sucks when someone calls people out on their BS. Don't be so sensitive and move on.

For you calling me 'sensitive,' you were the one who just couldn't let it go and had to bring it up. As Clay stated, if you can't handle this area of the forum, move along to other areas.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why was my reply to another thread, edited and started as a new thread?

No need to get your panties in a bunch. Not that I'm obligated to answer you but, I did it because you were taking the other thread off topic. I did however make sure to include a link in your first post to let others know where it originated from.

Flynlo

No need to get your panties in a bunch. Not that I'm obligated to answer you but, I did it because you were taking the other thread off topic. I did however make sure to include a link in your first post to let others know where it originated from.

Sorry that you read everything negatively, Eddie. Must be a byproduct of receiving so much hate. My question was just out of curiosity. "Not that I'm obligated to answer..."? no shit, no one forces you to do anything.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry that you read everything negatively, Eddie. Must be a byproduct of receiving so much hate. My question was just out of curiosity.

Sorry that you read everything so negatively, Flynlo. Must be a byproduct of being easily offended by things you read on the internet. My answer was simply that, an answer to you.

"Not that I'm obligated to answer..."? no shit, no one forces you to do anything.

Just like nobody is forcing you to read threads that offend you or be on this forum at all for that matter.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

There's a reason you receive hatred, Eddie.

Is there a reason then why people come here to troll and then edit their profiles like your doing now thinking it makes a difference if you delete everything before the door hits you on your way out?
IMG_7543.jpg

Flynlo

I'm trying to figure out how to delete my profile. I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told) and joined a couple years ago. It's not working out and we have to break up.........

WJCO

Meme King
I'm trying to figure out how to delete my profile. I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told) and joined a couple years ago. It's not working out and we have to break up.........

:thinking: You're the expert on the rules here..... Did you miss the one about deleting profiles? :idontknow:

Untitled.jpg

If you don't like to shop at a certain store, you can't delete the store, silly. You can however choose not to shop there. :yup:

Last edited:

Flynlo

Copy and paste makes me an expert? wow

Edit: "Delete the store"? That would mean I'm trying to delete the forum............. This is more like me trying to tear up my library card, A- for effort though.

Edit: Watch out for my expertise: "You understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. You also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate your account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice"

SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITER!!!!
(insert image of Jim Carrey) :thumb:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's a reason you receive hatred, Eddie.

:cheesy: And, there's a reason why nobody has a clue as to who you are username, Flynlo.

I'm trying to figure out how to delete my profile.

All you need to do is log off and never come back.

I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told) and joined a couple years ago.

:cheesy: Awe, how nice of you to give us a shot "despite what you were told" :blush:

It's not working out and we have to break up.........

So leave already :naw:

And 1.5 hours later you still haven't logged off. What is wrong with these people if you don't like there is no need to explode all over the forum. Just walk away like an adult.

WJCO

Meme King
*I did not create this thread or give it its title. It was pulled from another thread of a different topic. The title of this (Admin Moved/Created Thread) was Originally "It's great when everyone follows the rules, isn't it?" Later changed to "I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told)*

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44692-Bunch-of-assholes-that-can-t-take-a-joke-You-guys-suck

Thank you for coming back and editing your post. I thought Eddie had already cleared this up but guess not for you. It must have been eating at you to not have that disclosed in bold. :beer:

For the record:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom