WAYALIFE SHORT VIDEO : SNOW WHEELING Serenity

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
This vid almost made me cry. This winter the Colorado contingent of Wayalife snow wheelers have gotten the short end of the stick. Our home in Evergreen is at 8,000 ft and I've spent lots of time looking to the west and north and whining like a puppy waiting for its owner to come home. We did get one 10 incher but the JK laughs at that. The snowblower still has a full tank of gas mixed with Sea-Bil. :yawn37:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see these stock version video’s, most of the video out there is after lifts, tires and fender mods. This is priceless insight to a before and after. I find myself replaying these video’s several times, looking at the clearance, on this one the rev of the engine (sounds throaty) and how that 118 inch WB is stock compared to after you get the lift and 37’s on. Can’t wait to see a side a by side split screen. Thank you for another great look at your rig👍

Thank you, we're glad to hear you feel this way. Unlike a lot of the videos out there which are made by manufacturers and vendors, Cindy and I are just regular people. We have no agenda other than having fun with our Jeep and we're definitely NOT trying to sell anything :yup:

Absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed it :)

Nice video, this BFG KO2s do pretty well in the snow from my experience and paired with that JL it looks like it just keeps churning when it needed to

Yeah, they did seem to do pretty well in the white stuff :)

Breathtaking scenery and awesome footage! Very nicely done!

Time for you to get a drone. Add some aerial footage and it's perfect!

LOL!! We actually have a drone, we just rarely find the will to use it. May have to break it out though :)

This vid almost made me cry. This winter the Colorado contingent of Wayalife snow wheelers have gotten the short end of the stick. Our home in Evergreen is at 8,000 ft and I've spent lots of time looking to the west and north and whining like a puppy waiting for its owner to come home. We did get one 10 incher but the JK laughs at that. The snowblower still has a full tank of gas mixed with Sea-Bil. :yawn37:

Been an off winter for us too. Lucky to have gotten this much.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So nice! Super jealous! Beautiful day to make some fresh tracks.

Thank you. We were real lucky to be able to get out in it :yup:

Looks a little icy but fun nonetheless!

LOL!! It was but still fun. Would have been nice to have another Jeep with us though - just in case. But then, walking back home was always an option :crazyeyes:

Great clip! I couldn’t help being reminded of this...

:cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thank you. We were real lucky to be able to get out in it :yup:

LOL!! It was but still fun. Would have been nice to have another Jeep with us though - just in case. But then, walking back home was always an option :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Probably gonna have dead batteries in moby and Rubicat as a [emoji1603] to the new one. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great short video, always like making fresh tracks in the snow. Peaceful and Serenity I understand that. 👍

Cpazos

Nice powder...

Nice Ed,
Looks like we have another smaller system moving in tonight through the Sierras. Hopefully more snow next few days. Was up in El Dorado Forest Crystal basin yesterday, Ice House reservoir - Lots of white stuff up there. Followed the snow-cat in . :)

Top Bottom