Jeep dogs!!!

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
My little “big boy”. Ceol had to be put down during the holidays this year. Here’s his last ride in the Jeep IMG_1200.jpg
Here’s a shot of Murphy and Ceol in their prime loving the WAYALIFE. IMG_1217.jpg IMG_1218.jpg
My 2 big boys lived a great life. They loved their hikes and they loved their Jeep. Vanessa and I laid some of their hair in the lake, by the fire pit and on the trails they loved the most.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My little “big boy”. Ceol had to be put down during the holidays this year. Here’s his last ride in the Jeep View attachment 339062
Here’s a shot of Murphy and Ceol in their prime loving the WAYALIFE. View attachment 339063 View attachment 339064
My 2 big boys lived a great life. They loved their hikes and they loved their Jeep. Vanessa and I laid some of their hair in the lake, by the fire pit and on the trails they loved the most.

That sucks. Sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

benatc1

Hooked
My little “big boy”. Ceol had to be put down during the holidays this year. Here’s his last ride in the Jeep View attachment 339062
Here’s a shot of Murphy and Ceol in their prime loving the WAYALIFE. View attachment 339063 View attachment 339064

So sorry to hear that, grew up with St. Bernard's. Such awesome dogs

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

sm31

Those boys were beautiful! My hat's off to you sir, for having TWO in the jeep! :beer:

We're proud to also have a St. Bernard in the family. Jaeger is only 4... I don't know what I'm going to do when he's gone.

Jeep + St Bernard + Alaska = a pretty damn good life. :)

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Those boys were beautiful! My hat's off to you sir, for having TWO in the jeep! :beer:

We're proud to also have a St. Bernard in the family. Jaeger is only 4... I don't know what I'm going to do when he's gone.

Jeep + St Bernard + Alaska = a pretty damn good life. :)

I showed my wife your post. We thank you and everyone in this forum for being so good to us. Don’t worry about when he’s gone. Make the most of it now. “Make the most of it” Murphy was just too long. Murphyfish had sticking power. The dog would break ice to swim. When we put the pool in the backyard, he easily did 14 hours a day in it. Always in the water... Murphyfish. IMG_0330.jpg
Ceol was a little more on the lazy side. IMG_0427.JPG

But your post may not count unless we get to see a Jeep and a St Bernard in the Alaska wilderness. I know we’re not the only ones who would love to see pics.

sm31

I showed my wife your post. We thank you and everyone in this forum for being so good to us. Don’t worry about when he’s gone. Make the most of it now. “Make the most of it” Murphy was just too long. Murphyfish had sticking power. The dog would break ice to swim. When we put the pool in the backyard, he easily did 14 hours a day in it. Always in the water... Murphyfish.
Ceol was a little more on the lazy side.

But your post may not count unless we get to see a Jeep and a St Bernard in the Alaska wilderness. I know we’re not the only ones who would love to see pics.

Words to live by sir! Thank you!! :beer:

Haha! I'm a terrible photographer, and I lost a bunch of good stuff when my phone died a couple months ago but here are a few.

Attachments

• 20180128_132045.jpg
    20180128_132045.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20180609_165400.jpg
    20180609_165400.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190623_161300.jpg
    20190623_161300.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom