Show Off Your Guns!

Thanks. You're definitely right about actually shooting being a large part of the cost of the hobby. These rounds are 40 to 50 cents each and 50 fit in the magazine. The gun is very easy to shoot and it's very difficult not to end up shooting it fast. You can go through a couple hundred dollars worth of ammo very quickly if you already have the magazines loaded.

keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory. they run the blue tips on the regular for $17-20 and the American Eagle even Cheaper.

Thanks. Looks like they have the AE for 14.99 and free shipping with at least 10 boxes.
yeah I take advantage of that deal a lot.
Any of you guys ever try ammoseek.com? I think it's a great website for finding the best deals around

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ammo seek works pretty well. With the more specialty rounds like 5.7 it's always the same places that have the best prices. Ammo seek is great for finding those places.

Jim'seep

Nice collection

Ha!!! You pulled a funny. B name I mean what rifle lol
I also enjoy older weapons. My Remington model 4 rolling block, 32 Cal rim fire, came from my grandfather. Browning Light Twelve, and my Sweet Sixteen were my father's. Matching numbers 1938 8mm Mauser for long range, iron sites that I use to 500 yds. LCP II and Springfield XD in 40 are my carry weapons. Rem 870 with tactical furniture is my home defense.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Advice needed. I'm sure some of you guys know.

I've convinced my wife I needed a handgun for when we travel to bear & moose country. Of course, I would have bear spray, too.

I'm looking at a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull, or a S&W in .460, which also fires .454. Anyone shot either? From Youtube, it looks like the .460 may have less felt recoil with .454 rounds, since it has a compensated barrel. I'm accustomed to firearms, but if you can minimize recoil, I'm all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom