ARB Fridges ?

JAGS

Hooked
ARB fridge, deep cycle battery or Enforcer 4" lift. Having a hard time. I need to buy that lift before I spend the money even if I still need to buy the driveshaft and drag link flip

This is a no brainer. Go with the lift. That said, they are not in the same ballpark price wise.

WJCO

Meme King
Just used this for our first overnight. Worked great. I think my favorite thing about it was that it was packed three days ago. No last minute food transfer, no stops for ice on the way out of town, just ready.

JAGS

Hooked
Just used this for our first overnight. Worked great. I think my favorite thing about it was that it was packed three days ago. No last minute food transfer, no stops for ice on the way out of town, just ready.

Exactly my thought when I used mine the first couple times. You'll kick yourself many more trips to come for not doing it sooner. Hopefully we'll both get over it sooner than later. Lol.

JeepJeep75

Another cool thing you'll realize after a few trips is that all the extra food from the trip goes right back into the kitchen fridge. No waste. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug

I'm jealous. I want one really bad. Just so expensive, and I'm cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Hooked

Roger that...food gets packed day before the trip...no need to try and maximize ice life...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cleanEG

It's great for parties at the house too! Fill it up with beer and you have an extra fridge in the garage, patio, living room, etc. :)

WJCO

Meme King
Just did a 4 day road trip. Fridge was a big hit. No transferring food at our friends' house, leftovers from a restaurant stayed in there with no worries, even picked up some chocolate at a candy store and threw it in there not having to rush anywhere. As others have said, "Why didn't we buy this sooner?"

TrailHunter

Hooked
I really want to get the ARB fridge soon for my 17 JKUR and for use in my garage.... I have a power question: Unless I'm blind, there is no power outlet in the back of the jeep. Is there a Mopar plug in kit for that or should I install a new plug/line straight to the battery? thanks in advance for the advice...

GraniteCrystal

I really want to get the ARB fridge soon for my 17 JKUR and for use in my garage.... I have a power question: Unless I'm blind, there is no power outlet in the back of the jeep. Is there a Mopar plug in kit for that or should I install a new plug/line straight to the battery? thanks in advance for the advice...
Pretty sure there's a 12 volt back there. Looks like a cigarette lighter. I think you plug in there.

Disclaimer: I don't own a fridge.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
If you need to install a 12 VDC outlet it is very easy to do. There is an ARB kit that you can buy. You can save money if you build your own kit with components from Amazon, Wytek or any where else you prefer to buy your electrical components. At a minimum, you will need the 12 VDC outlet, wiring and an inline fuse. There are a lot of ways to do this.

I built my own dual 12 VDC outlet a few years ago and mounted it under my relocated subwoofer. I have it wired to a switch activated relay with an inline fuse so I only provide power to it when I want to use it for piece of mind.

'07 JKUR

Top Bottom