WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

chester

Cancellations?

If there are any cancellations is there a list for extras ? I would love the opportunity to go on this adventure.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Put me down for creeping! Not crawlin... creepin! Haha sorry late to the party, we would love to go if some folks cant make it...

This is Lauren and I... met quite a few of you all...

This is Hansel... he is shy so he stays in the garage mostly because he is dirty and doesn't want Tony to judge!

Attachments

• 20181119_115251.jpg
    20181119_115251.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20181205-230008_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20181205-230008_Instagram.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 110

JeepFan

Hooked
Put me down for creeping! Not crawlin... creepin! Haha sorry late to the party, we would love to go if some folks cant make it...

This is Lauren and I... met quite a few of you all...

This is Hansel... he is shy so he stays in the garage mostly because he is dirty and doesn't want Tony to judge!

I could make a career out of cleaning the Jeeps posted in this thread! :bleh:

rubiDave

I've had a number of people ask about Friday's run. While we won't be getting a super early start, I am planning to be rolling by 10am. Our dinner meet up will be at a different location. I haven't decided what time we'll be doing that but I do anticipate it being around 7:30-8 pm.
I'm planning to roll out from home at 0dark:30 and catch you guys for Friday's run. Please PM if meetup is somewhere other than Thurs & Fri hotel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Just finished reserving my rooms for all 3 nights. Can't wait to see everyone! Now to get some minor things taken care of on the Jeep. Hopefully getting the CB dialed in once the ground strap arrives.

Battle Born JK

Not going to be able to make it I got my dates mixed up I have a wedding to go to on the 5th and I thought it was the 12th. Im so bummed. Have fun everyone.

Top Bottom