CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of WAYALIFE VIDEOS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations! I've enjoyed everyone of your video's and look forward to seeing what happens over the next 10 years! :thumb:

Thank you. We're so glad to hear it :)

Ha! I found the ad on YouTube. Good ol Moby out keeping our power lines safe!

Awesome. They ended up building a JK just like Moby too. Here's the video that we made from the footage we took.

Great Video! :clap2:

Thank you :cool:

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing many years more!

Thank you, you can be sure that we will keep making them too :yup:

Congratulations to both of you :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Always will be thankful for talking me out of paying for off roading classes :thumb:

LOL!! Thanks, we're so glad to hear you enjoy our videos :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on a decade of awesome videos! Looking forward to many more! [emoji1360]

Thank you, looking forward to making more and soon :yup:

Congrats on the milestone! You never know where the simplest decision will take you.

I've always been interested Jeeps but is was running across your videos back in 2008/2009 that really light the fire that is now my passion for Jeeps and lead to buying my first Jeep. I for one am glad for that impulse buy and Cindy's approval! :thumb::thumb:

LOL! So true. At the time, it never crossed my mind that Cindy would take to the camera and teach herself to edit and make all the videos you have seen. :crazyeyes:

Molto bello!

Grazie!

Awesome stuff. Thanks for 10 years of sharing your experiences with everyone. Love the videos, and the photos shared here on the forum. Here's to the next 10! :beer:

Thank you! :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats guys! Awesome video as always and looking forward to many more to come.

Thank you :cool:

That is very cool, congrats on making it 10 years. Hopefully 10 more years of awesome videos to come [emoji869]

Oh, there's no need to hope, we've got plenty of projects in the works and tons of trips we've yet to do :yup:

Cheers for 10 years. [emoji482]looking forward to more.

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you enjoy our videos :)

Happiness

Keep it up and don't give it up! Great videos! Many more to come what an awesome 10 years! And many more to come!

Name and year. Oh man, I don't stand a shot (pun intended). I'll be impressed if someone can do it!

Congrats on 10 years of awesomeness Eddie and Cindy!

DannyD

Congratulations on 10 years!! Funny to think I was still in elementary school when you guys were starting out haha. Looking forward to the next ten!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hohertz

Congrats to you both! Such a great montage, it gave me goosebumps. Have loved watching and following all these years! More than a Jeep, its a WAYALIFE! :thumb:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Congratulations! Glad to be part of this community and I've learned so much already for such a short time. Looking forward to learning and seeing much more as the years go by!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kevgund

Hands down the BEST!!! Jeep videos on the internet. Congratulations on 10 years and I cannot wait to see what lies ahead in the next 10 years.

Discount Tire

Congratulations to you guys for sharing your passion for 10 years! Your passion shows as you have grown in your high quality, entertaining videos and photos; we look forward to each and every one of them. They are always very entertaining and fun! Keep up the good work as you live your passion.

Here is a blast from the past at a Dirt Riot race in Congress AZ from 2013, as Mel Wade was taking off from the starting line:

DPP_087-L.jpg

Last edited:

Diesel_Ranger

Congratulations on 10 Years!

Congratulations on 10 Years! and a cheers to 10 more.

These videos got me in to a JK and with your write ups and help from this forum give me the confidence to wrench and wheel (sometimes at the same time).

Here is my guess to the video titles and years:

Project JK Deer Valley Jeep Trail Run 2007
Project JK Moab EJS adventure begins 2008
Project JK Norcall Slick Rock Jeep Trail 2008
Jeep JK Sidewinder Bronco Peak Trail 2009
Project JK valley of Fire Logandale Jeep Trails 2009
Project-JK 395 Reward Mine & Funnel Lake Trail Run 2009
Project-JK Jeep Helicopter Desert Pursuit 2010
RUBICON : A Legendary Jeep Trail & Off-Road Adventure 2010
KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Colorado 2012
RUBICON : A Legendary Jeep Trail & Off-Road Adventure 2010
MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land 2011
HEARTLAND : The JK-Experience Heartland of America Tour 2012
DEFENSE MINE : A Historic Jeep Trail Near Death Valley 2013
WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience 2014
PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience 2015
WHITE WEDNESDAY : Topless Winter Wheeling in a Willys Jeep 2015
SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Off-Road Trip Across the Fordyce 4x4 Jeep Trail 2015
BEDEVILED : An Off-Road Adventure Through Devil’s Canyon Jeep Trail (Near Anza-Borrego & San Diego) 2015
ARROW QUEST : The Search for Transcontinental Airway Beacons 2015
POWDER PLAY : Our Jeep Wrangler Moby Having Some Fun in Fresh Sierra Snow 2016
RENEGADE SNOW DAY : Snow Wheeling a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 2016
MOAB - FORK YEAH : a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure 2016
Project-JK GoPro HD Off Road Evolution Jeep JK Wrangler EVO Suspension System in Action 2010
MUDDY MOBY : Steep Hill Climb in a Jeep Wrangler - Redbird Off Road Park, Indiana 2016

I hope that's at least close haha :brows:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Wow, what an amazing decade! Really wonderful film to celebrate it.
Congratulations to Cindy and you for truly following your passion and sharing it with us over the years[emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

North208jeeper

Awesome video and congrats ! I can't say that I know any videos because I'm so new haha. But congrats again!

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.

jesse3638

Hooked
Its hard to believe its been close to 7 years since I discovered your videos and became a part of this great community you and Cindy created. I've seen every video featured in this and could name the majority but seeing how I've won a pair of shot glasses I'll leave them for someone else! Thanks for all you both have done. Without this great forum there I would not have several of the great friends I do now, including the both of you! Here's to many more years!

Top Bottom