Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
Holy shit or when the lady that works for you prints and then staples email threads every fucking time someone responds, without removing previous staples. Or she paperclips shit together then they attach themselves to what she lays them on so shit is constantly missing. She’s on vacation the next two weeks I’m getting a bobcat and a dumpster just to clean her desk off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha, I could write a complete office peeves thread!

How bout this one: When sending quotes or spec sheets to customers, one of my salesmen prints the page off, scans it back into the printer, then pulls it from the scan file and then emails it. :gaah: I want to scream sometimes.

JKbrick

How bout this one: When sending quotes or spec sheets to customers, one of my salesmen prints the page off, scans it back into the printer, then pulls it from the scan file and then emails it. :gaah: I want to scream sometimes.

Lmao, when I bill jobs I find 3 copies of the same invoices in every file, the original, a copy stamped copy, and a copy with a red c on it. WTF?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
When your summer intern, who is in college, can’t figure out postage for international mail since the letter is going to New Mexico. (This was from years ago at my old firm.)

jesse3638

Hooked

This drives me crazy too. I deal with our state fleet. I'm one person in one place and have to get signatures from numerous people all over the state. In my e-mail (canned response with directions for each form) it states digital signatures. It makes things so much easier. I always get wet signatures scanned back in and resent. If a correction needs to be made then I have to start all over again. There is PDF digital signatures for a reason. Plus they'll scan all the docs together so I have to go in and print to PDF page by page so I can electronically file them and attach them individually in the e-mail to the person ordering the vehicles. Not to mention wet signatures and digital signatures drives my OCD crazy.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Not to go full nerd... but I had this problem when I lived in San Diego. Call your ISP and tell them they need to split the node.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Why do I feel like the people at the cable company are going to be laughing their asses off when I call? “Hey Yulanda, this guy wants me to split the node, [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]”.

Ok I will try that and report back. Thanks for the tip!

Ddays

Hooked
Another office peeve: People that don't spray the goddam deodorizer after destroying the bathroom after taking a gigantic dump. :icon_crazy:
Damn, man - I even keep two cans of the spray in the bathroom!

We had an OTR truck driver make a delivery a while back and this guy must have hoarded his bowels from Wyoming. After he left, and I am not making this up, it reeked so bad that both of the women had to go stand outside. One was gagging so bad I thought she was gonna puke on the way out. I have NEVER smelled anything that bad in my life. I went out in the warehouse and asked the guy if he shoved a dead raccoon up his ass before he got there. The office stunk for the rest of the day, even with the deodorizer. :grayno:

jdofmemi

This thread needs a disclaimer on it:

"Do not read this thread while eating or drinking"

It's a good way to spew good and/or drink across the table.

Appraisers and realtors who think it’s perfectly normal to walk onto my property to take picture of my house to compile some comps. The privacy fence should be more than enough of a hint.
I leave my gate open for usps if I’m expecting parcels, not for random fucks to waltz around and do as they please.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Appraisers and realtors who think it’s perfectly normal to walk onto my property to take picture of my house to compile some comps. The privacy fence should be more than enough of a hint.
I leave my gate open for usps if I’m expecting parcels, not for random fucks to waltz around and do as they please.

That’s surprising... They should know better than that. You should call yourself and report that shit. [emoji51]

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

Get a German Shepherd.

Edit: and build a drop box for the parcels. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Why is it no matter where I go only half or less of the registers are open? Go to Meijers with 17 lanes and 4 are open. Went to the pharmacy today and 1 of 2 were open, pisses me off

Top Bottom