Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Door dash, door dash drivers, people that order with door dash or any of those disgusting delivery apps.

If I’m in line at a fast food place and one more delivery goober cuts in line to finger fuck someone else’s food I think a throat punch would be okay.

This is worse than people huddling around the StarBucks counter waiting and touching every god damn order.

jesse3638

Hooked
Door dash, door dash drivers, people that order with door dash or any of those disgusting delivery apps.

If I’m in line at a fast food place and one more delivery goober cuts in line to finger fuck someone else’s food I think a throat punch would be okay.

This is worse than people huddling around the StarBucks counter waiting and touching every god damn order.

Agreed. I just don't trust those food delivery people. Pizza is one thing when it's being delivered by the pizza place, but to wait for cold fast food doesn't even sound good. Not to mention I question the cleanliness of the hands of the people who prepare my food and it's not telling what the hell a delivery driver is doing with his/hers. People really have gotten so lazy that fast food is too difficult to go pick up anymore.

I agree on the #3. Shit like that pisses me off. If I'm friends with you and let's say I got some are like that. I tend to show 10 minutes after the time. Example: Let's meet at 1730, I'll meet them at 1740. By the time I get there 9/10 I'm still first to arrive [emoji19]
I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong. :mad:

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls. :D

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.:naw:

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
Will

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOLOL [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Must be all Mexican food compilations in that bowl. Deer lord, I even have a spray for myself if things tend to oppress me.
Another office peeve: People that don't spray the goddam deodorizer after destroying the bathroom after taking a gigantic dump. :icon_crazy:
Damn, man - I even keep two cans of the spray in the bathroom!

We had an OTR truck driver make a delivery a while back and this guy must have hoarded his bowels from Wyoming. After he left, and I am not making this up, it reeked so bad that both of the women had to go stand outside. One was gagging so bad I thought she was gonna puke on the way out. I have NEVER smelled anything that bad in my life. I went out in the warehouse and asked the guy if he shoved a dead raccoon up his ass before he got there. The office stunk for the rest of the day, even with the deodorizer. :grayno:

#1 When I drive thru McDonalds and I ask for a Mocha Frappe and they say the machine is out. Then i ask if I could have a small shake, the response the machine doesn't work. I ask for a smoothie and the same response "our machine is broken". Like what the fuck isn't broken in your guys kitchen? Every week something is broken. Call the work order and get a new one jesus.

#2 When eating inside McDonalds with my dad and talk about work and cars. When a McDonalds worker comes in with a damn broom and a mop making this loud ass noise, hitting each stall with a mop and then bang the fucking dust pan on every fucking person in that building this OG MF working his ass hard. While y'all ain't doing shit.

#3 When I'm working at my my job and answering calls from patients and family member. While I'm on the phone talking, a resident will walk up to the door frame, and stand there until I finish talking. Listen to my conversations and see all the information on the computer screen. Same with the family members. No respect at all.

#4 I work 12 hours a day at the hospital and my hours are set permanent from 700-1900 4 times a day. I driving to my job at 600 and it's dark and I use my regular head lights and some people will flash me their high beams thinking I'm running them at high beams. Like my man.. I got 20inch LED on my hood and 4 LED cubes facing all towards you. My high beams are so bright, they were moved up a bit.

#5 I'm not sure why but, when I pass a Jeep and if it's a stock or modified with wheels, body, suspension whatever I do the wave at them. Bro.. some of the jeep owners don't bother to wave back at all. I'd pull next to someone like the from Fast and Furious Ferrari vs. Supra(whatever it was) scene and wave or give them thumbs up and they'll look at me like I'm retarded. [emoji58]

#6 I drive my jeep daily, well majority 4 days out of the week sits at the hospital parking lot. Anyways, other 3 days I go run errands and I'll be gone for over an hour in the Walmart, Target or whatever I tend to park away from people in the back parking lot or in open space. Even though I won't get dings because my I have high side step bars and it's lifted. Every time I'd get to my jeep, some people park RIGHT next to my jeep. Like my man... 10+ spots open next to my car and you decide to crawl up here and park it next to mine. [emoji19][emoji19] *sigh* why people do that, I don't know.

Last edited:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I've got one!!

So, one thing that really pisses me off is people that decide they can tell you what you can and can't eat.
As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided that no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

I think I'll have a Steak for dinner tonight

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
So, one thing that really pisses me off is people that decide they can tell you what you can and can't eat.
As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided thew no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

If he wants to give a speech between songs promoting veganism and excoriating leather belts and shoes, fine. But to try to control what people wear is a step too far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Asshole leaf burners. Seriously, why do these dickheads insist on burning wet leaves and creating a fucking smoke cloud visible from space? :mad:

As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided thew no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

I’ll be having a ribeye tonight to support you. Lol

jdofmemi

I will have a steak as well, in solidarity with you.

I’ll be having a ribeye tonight to support you. Lol
👍👍🍻
Eat that shit while wearing leather chaps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep, have to dress the part too.

I support their right to eat or wear what they want, but some self entitled asshat telling me what to eat or wear is taking it too damn far.

BaddestCross

Wait, so the HB actually agreed to these terms? I guess they can decide not to serve meat or whatever at the venue, but they actually agreed to force their staff to fold to some pussy band's fucked up wishes? What happened to a band requiring a bowl full of red M&M's, a case of Jack, and 12 strippers in the green room?

Fuck that, I'd show up to work looking like Glenn Hughes with a slab of beef in one hand and a turkey leg in the other. That is the most bullshit thing I've heard in a long time. You set for retirement yet?

I had prime rib for breakfast. I'll have another for dinner... I'll be at Universal tonight if you need me to smuggle you something through the fence.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Wait, so the HB actually agreed to these terms? I guess they can decide not to serve meat or whatever at the venue, but they actually agreed to force their staff to fold to some pussy band's fucked up wishes? What happened to a band requiring a bowl full of red M&M's, a case of Jack, and 12 strippers in the green room?

Fuck that, I'd show up to work looking like Glenn Hughes with a slab of beef in one hand and a turkey leg in the other. That is the most bullshit thing I've heard in a long time. You set for retirement yet?

I had prime rib for breakfast. I'll have another for dinner... I'll be at Universal tonight if you need me to smuggle you something through the fence.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

yeah, they actually did agree to it.. They've done it before and no reason not to do it again.. If someone actually stood up and said no, I'm going to eat what I want and the "artist" cancelled the show.. Now that would be interesting. Would that someone get fired? Can you say lawsuit?

I'm going to eat what I want tonight. We'll see what happens

Top Bottom