Enforcers Unite!

fastra21

I've read through this whole thread lots of good info! I'll be installing a 4" enforcer with drag link flip and all 8 arms and Adams front and rear shafts in the next week or two. decided to try falcon shocks out didn't see if anyone had tried them with this lift yet or not. I guess I'll find out soon lol. XoviN0PdQnmaDG68XQCtow.jpg

MericaMade

I've read through this whole thread lots of good info! I'll be installing a 4" enforcer with drag link flip and all 8 arms and Adams front and rear shafts in the next week or two. decided to try falcon shocks out didn't see if anyone had tried them with this lift yet or not. I guess I'll find out soon lol. View attachment 322522

I don't know a single person who has been happy with those shocks.

fastra21

That's not good. I guess if I'm unhappy after first couple weeks I'll try to return them. I almost went with bilstein 5100 but I thought I was buying a little bit better shock with the falcon. wish I would have found this thread before I bought them.

jdofmemi

That's not good. I guess if I'm unhappy after first couple weeks I'll try to return them. I almost went with bilstein 5100 but I thought I was buying a little bit better shock with the falcon. wish I would have found this thread before I bought them.

Good luck

I would have took the Bilstein over Terrabreak.
I had 5100s on several rigs and was happy with them, no breaks, leaks.

I haven't had them on a Jeep, so not an endorsement.

longarmwj

Remember, if you install them and they break, terrorflex will say it’s your fault for not properly installing them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fastra21

After doing some more research on the falcons I decided to bite the bullet and get the King 2.5s I know that's a big jump but seems to be the most popular choice on here. I'll be returning the falcons as soon as I get them. lol
fullsizeoutput_165b.jpeg

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
After doing some more research on the falcons I decided to bite the bullet and get the King 2.5s I know that's a big jump but seems to be the most popular choice on here. I'll be returning the falcons as soon as I get them. lol
View attachment 322553

You can't go wrong with kings. Plus King has OUTSTANDING customer service. I smacked my adjuster knob on a rock so hard it wouldn't move. I sent an email and literally got a call within 5 minutes to troubleshoot and get the order form to send it in to get fixed.

wjtstudios

Hooked
View attachment 322553

There're popular here because the work and they last. Unless you decide to change the way your jeep is set up, those will be the last shocks that you will buy. If seals break down, you can order rebuild kits. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can send them back to King and they will do it for you.

Great shock, congrats!

fastra21

There're popular here because the work and they last. Unless you decide to change the way your jeep is set up, those will be the last shocks that you will buy. If seals break down, you can order rebuild kits. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can send them back to King and they will do it for you.

Great shock, congrats!
Thanks for the reply that's why I decided to switch to the kings I plan on keeping this jeep for as long as possible can't wait to start this build!

Top Bottom