Enforcers Unite!

JAGS

Hooked
Glad this got a bump. I can play along now. 👍 Just got it installed a couple weeks back. 4" Enforcer with King 2.5s. Only offroad once, but hitting the Rubicon this weekend.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402512134.754172.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402512226.955221.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402512264.286772.jpg

- Jason

Yeep

Been lurking on the site for a while and finally have a question...

I'm looking at ordering this lift this week...but am having a hard time deciding between the 3" and 4" coils.

I'm going to run 37"s with bushwacker flats and have been told by two different people over at ORE two different recommendations...

Since you guys have a ton of experience with this lift too, which size coils would you recommend?

My jeep is a 4door... And I already have ace front/rear bumpers and tire carrier and a warn m8000

Can Anyone with the 3"/flat fender/37" combo let me know how much cutting, if any, is involved?

Thanks!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Been lurking on the site for a while and finally have a question...

I'm looking at ordering this lift this week...but am having a hard time deciding between the 3" and 4" coils.

I'm going to run 37"s with bushwacker flats and have been told by two different people over at ORE two different recommendations...

Since you guys have a ton of experience with this lift too, which size coils would you recommend?

My jeep is a 4door... And I already have ace front/rear bumpers and tire carrier and a warn m8000

Can Anyone with the 3"/flat fender/37" combo let me know how much cutting, if any, is involved?

Thanks!!

I can answer this, I ran 37's on a 3" enforcer with flat fenders. Clearance wasn't an issue, just cut the pinch seams a bit and trimmed the rubi rails.

The REAL issue with that setup was running my rig loaded down and going through whoops in the Mojave desert. It bottomed out A LOT.

I swapped to 4" coils and have not had any clearance issues since. It's what I would recommend.

Yeep

Thanks for the info 10frank9! Just out of curiosity when running the 37's/3" combo were you running the bumpstops for the 35 or 37 kit?

I'll hopefully have mine done next week and be able to post up some pics..

gleno99

Thanks for the info 10frank9! Just out of curiosity when running the 37's/3" combo were you running the bumpstops for the 35 or 37 kit?

I'll hopefully have mine done next week and be able to post up some pics..

I'm just installed my 3" for 35's. Then decided to run 37's. I haven't made it to the trails yet so I don't know if it will rub or not. I do like the height though. My kit came with 3" bumpstops.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406339118.093797.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
How's the ride? Mine is sitting in the garage floor according to the wife. Can't wait tot install it when I get home!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

gleno99

How's the ride? Mine is sitting in the garage floor according to the wife. Can't wait tot install it when I get home!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rides similar to stock, maybe a little softer. Not as jarring on decent size bumps.

Top Bottom