What problems does your Jeep have this week?

jdofmemi

Is it still under warranty? I believe the LED warranty is 5 years. You just need to contact the retailer that you bought it from and they will swap it out.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Since I bought the Jeep with them, I would not know where to go.

They can't be 5 years old, since the Jeep is a 2015.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Well, it's always something.

Now I have an airbag light. I suspect that the clock spring is bad. It comes and goes depending on steering wheel position.

On a positive note, I got my replacement Ten Factory Chromoly axle, so it's going in.
At least you have the shaft. How about the locker issue?

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

God damn I'm craving a hotdog and some taco stix right now... j/k funny picture. There a story behind it?

No story, just a pic of the wall, one on low beam, one on high. No light on the left on low beam. It was working fine last night, not this morning.

At least you have the shaft. How about the locker issue?

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It took a while, but I did get it. I'm lucky to know someone who works for the manufacturer, and he gets it handled.

I haven't been able to get back into the locker issue, since I have had too many other "issues" to deal with.
Long story

Try reaching out to JW directly and see if they can help you out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, that's a good idea.

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Changed the thermostat and water temperature sensor. Both mopar. Pretty easy job and cost me under $60. Used a funnel under the thermostat and pretty much kept all the fluid. I couldn’t believe how much that one little sensor effected my engine performance.
Last ? On this, should I have the code reset or will the check engine light shut off after 50 miles or so?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Changed the thermostat and water temperature sensor. Both mopar. Pretty easy job and cost me under $60. Used a funnel under the thermostat and pretty much kept all the fluid. I couldn’t believe how much that one little sensor effected my engine performance.
Last ? On this, should I have the code reset or will the check engine light shut off after 50 miles or so?

When I changed mine, it took some miles to get the engine light off. From what I remember, after you install it. you have to make sure to run your heater on high. The Tstat thread is somewhere around here.

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
When I changed mine, it took some miles to get the engine light off. From what I remember, after you install it. you have to make sure to run your heater on high. The Tstat thread is somewhere around here.

Just the heat all the way up or should I have the fan all the way up as well? Cold enough here I don’t mind anyway. Thanks in advance.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No story, just a pic of the wall, one on low beam, one on high. No light on the left on low beam. It was working fine last night, not this morning.

It took a while, but I did get it. I'm lucky to know someone who works for the manufacturer, and he gets it handled.

I haven't been able to get back into the locker issue, since I have had too many other "issues" to deal with.
Long story

I think you missed it. He was talking about that weird ass poster with a hot dog a taquito. He’s front the east, they don’t know what a taquito is, hence taco stick.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

I think you missed it. He was talking about that weird ass poster with a hot dog a taquito. He’s front the east, they don’t know what a taquito is, hence taco stick.

I guess I missed that post.

He quoted me, but I thought it sounded wrong.

And, tonight my headlight is working again. Maybe it was just tired this morning 😴

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Now it's lights[emoji24]

One of my JW Speaker headlights went out on low beam.

High beam is fine

God damn I'm craving a hotdog and some taco stix right now... j/k funny picture. There a story behind it?

Long story

Uh you quoted him in it. There is a picture of a hot dog and taquito on the wall in your garage. Unless that isn’t your picture...

Primo82

Caught the Bug

Uh you quoted him in it. There is a picture of a hot dog and taquito on the wall in your garage. Unless that isn’t your picture...

Ha! What's a taquito?

I just thought it was a funny and poster. Wasn't making fun of JDO, just wondering if it was an advertisement for a tex-mex/processed elbows'n'assholes restaurant. Or just some rando poster.

jdofmemi

I had to go look. That was a poster on the wall of the gas station.

I was only looking at the light, and lack of a light.

Primo

Taquito is kind of a rolled up taco that you can eat on the go without being as messy as a regular taco.

From a Mexican joint, not bad. From a gas station, eat at your own risk.

Primo82

Caught the Bug

Primo

Taquito is kind of a rolled up taco that you can eat on the go without being as messy as a regular taco.

Hahaha, for some reason I just assumed that was hanging in your garage and thought there had to be a story there! Us midwestern rednecks call them taco stix. And damn they're good, but yea I don't touch gas station food! Good luck getting your light warrantied man.

JKbrick

Ha! What's a taquito?

I just thought it was a funny and poster. Wasn't making fun of JDO, just wondering if it was an advertisement for a tex-mex/processed elbows'n'assholes restaurant. Or just some rando poster.

Primo

I remember my first Taquito [emoji15][emoji51]

Top Bottom