Granite Shark

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Just ran the ARB wiring kit into the cab. Now I have to decide where I’m going to put the plug. I’m thinking about building another deck like I had in the Shark Tank, but new and improved.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Been too long since I’ve updated this thread. Kid turns 16 in just about a year so I have some work to get done.

EVO skids are ready to be installed. 2.75” lift, 35” Duratracs on matte black Dirty Life simulated bead lock wheels are on the way. I’m having the rock rings powder coated red to match the Hard Rock hooks. I know the color matched ring is no longer the hot thing, but we like it.

I’ll post pics when I get it all done.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Been too long since I’ve updated this thread. Kid turns 16 in just about a year so I have some work to get done.

EVO skids are ready to be installed. 2.75” lift, 35” Duratracs on matte black Dirty Life simulated bead lock wheels are on the way. I’m having the rock rings powder coated red to match the Hard Rock hooks. I know the color matched ring is no longer the hot thing, but we like it.

I’ll post pics when I get it all done.

He's gonna be styling….all he needs is a killer sub woofer..."Straight Outta Reno"...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
He's gonna be styling….all he needs is a killer sub woofer..."Straight Outta Reno"...

Ha! My older son (Tank Green 2015) is the one itching to blow the windows out with bass.

Although I’m sure my younger son (Granite Crystal 2017) will get there soon enough once he is actually driving.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Parts are rolling in and piling up. Still waiting on the Dirty Life wheels so we can get the rings powder coated red, then it’s time for my 15 year old to get his hands dirty.

IMG_0259.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The same rancho sport lift as the other Jeep, but I add 3/4” pucks for a little extra height and 3” bump stops to the rear...just like I did with the other one.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
How does it ride compared to the enforcer? Any idea? Have you tested side by side?

The only enforcer lifts I have driven are the 3” with 2.5 piggyback King’s, and with drag link flips and LCA’s. So, it’s far from an apples to apples.

This setup is definitely shorter in height. It works for the mild off roading my son does and seems to drive well on the street.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The only enforcer lifts I have driven are the 3” with 2.5 piggyback King’s, and with drag link flips and LCA’s. So, it’s far from an apples to apples.

This setup is definitely shorter in height. It works for the mild off roading my son does and seems to drive well on the street.

I’ll have to come out and drive it sometime. You doing 9000’s or 7000’s?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’ll have to come out and drive it sometime. You doing 9000’s or 7000’s?

9000’s on both. No clue if they are worth the extra.

...and you can drive them anytime.

Top Bottom