Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've always loved the fact that a lot of Jeepers run personalized license plates. Of course, we're no exception to the rule and I thought it would be fun for those of you who have one to post up a pic of it and tell us what it means. I'll start with this pic of Moby and Rubicat (about a year ago) both showing off their WAYALIF and WAYOLIF plates...

main.php

I think everyone knows the meaning of them :D

So, let's see yours!! :thumb:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Cool thread. Interestingly enough, my renewal is up this month and I was just thinking about getting a personalized plate. I'm still trying to figure out what I want it to say. Perhaps this will give me some ideas.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I'd love to have personalized plates as well... but I haven't the slightest clue what mine would say. :idontknow:

It could say a lot your name on here, or the name of your Jeep. A word and so on! The possibilities are endless. Before I made up mine I came up with Orangegasmic, Orangelishous, Papa Smurf (for another color) until I came up with just going with my name on the forum. :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't have one yet but I think next year I will get one. I have always wanted one but never knew what to get or have a reason. Now my reason is that I want one and I think I know what it will say.

GCM 2

My old plate was just my initials and the number 2 (I had three vehicles at one point GCM 1 thru 3). Then after all my EVO modifications/build, once a week while I was out driving I got asked "what's an Evolution jeep" due to my hood sticker. Then my wife and son started calling it the EVOJEEP, so when it was time for a plate renewal...

Attachments

• image-1702799742.jpg
    image-1702799742.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,700
  • image-2473981628.jpg
    image-2473981628.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 2,746
  • image-267729885.jpg
    image-267729885.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2,741
Last edited:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I've always loved the fact that a lot of Jeepers run personalized license plates. Of course, we're no exception to the rule and I thought it would be fun for those of you who have one to post up a pic of it and tell us what it means. I'll start with this pic of Moby and Rubicat (about a year ago) both showing off their WAYALIF and WAYOLIF plates...

main.php

I think everyone knows the meaning of them :D

So, let's see yours!! :thumb:

Must be nice to still be able to get your Jeeps in the garage!

Top Bottom