Badge of Honor redesigned

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Three of us checked in at Schnebley Hill March 19 this year. One got his in two weeks the other in 4 weeks and I am still waiting. Apparently new batch due in soon.... or the new one??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

Would be nice if they’d just make a giant batch of the new ones and keep them on hand. Surely they don’t cost THAT much.

Bierpower

Hooked
"Thank you for being a Jeep[emoji2400]*Badge of Honor member and an enthusiast.*

Available for a limited time and while supplies last, you are now eligible to request your previously earned badges in the new design! Please visit https://badge-replacement.jeepboh.com/

This is a limited time offer that expires on July 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT. We will not be able to honor any requests that are received after this date."

Just got this email and thought I would share in case anybody missed it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bhaner

Tried to submit the form for the new badges... At first it said I didn't have any badges available for replacement... Then I logged out and back in and I had 5 available.

When I clicked submit for the form it took about 30 seconds and went to "bad gateway".

Now I am back to showing no badges.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Tried to submit the form for the new badges... At first it said I didn't have any badges available for replacement... Then I logged out and back in and I had 5 available.

When I clicked submit for the form it took about 30 seconds and went to "bad gateway".

Now I am back to showing no badges.

Badges.jpg

trailraider

Three of us checked in at Schnebley Hill March 19 this year. One got his in two weeks the other in 4 weeks and I am still waiting. Apparently new batch due in soon.... or the new one??

They don't ship to Canada, so don't hold your breath.they cancel the orders. I had to call and have all mine shipped to a cousin on Colorado.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
The replacement badge didn’t let me select Canada but the original did. I will hold my breath until I hit AZ again this fall and re-order to that address if I have to

Last edited:
interesting. When I ordered mine it wouldn't let me pick Canada or a province. so I called and he told me they don't ship to Canada. I even tried so far as to have them ship them through the warehouse network to the dealership. no luck tho.

What # did you call? I’ve been trying to get support logging in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well I’ll be damned! 1 year 10 months! IMG_2537.jpg
Now the 3 earned at Moab and 2 in Colorado!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom