VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - Diving into the Tub of Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 5]

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
That was a really great job you did spraying the liner in the tub. Being around a lot of used cars and trucks, whenever I've seen the Herculiner it was applied way too thin or didn't hold up well. I hadn't even heard of Raptor Liner. I have a good friend who owns a Line-X shop so I've always gone that direction personally and have been happy. I'm not sure if I would have the balls to even try spraying a liner myself. :D I can recover from a broken bolt or replace a broken part. Undoing a botched spray liner job....not so easy. Big props!

Labricon

Caught the Bug
^^^^^Great suggestion. This idea has the makings of a great video......and I do appreciate the effort and work involved in the part of Eddie and Cindy..... but as soon as you mentioned it that is where my imagination went[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Once again, great production! I can't wait for the next installment. I should show them to my dad as he and I used to watch all the old garage car shows when I was growing up. I know he'd have a real appreciation for this too.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don’t know if I’ve watched these videos yet but decided to tonight. The amount of work you guys did is nuts. I’m in for a long year with the new Jeep to even get half as nice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know if I’ve watched these videos yet but decided to tonight. The amount of work you guys did is nuts. I’m in for a long year with the new Jeep to even get half as nice.

LOL!! Well, better late than never. I have to say, I'm kinda jealous that you have a fun new project to work on.

Top Bottom