I probably make more money than half the people on this site.

SLO

I’m not looking to get anything for free lol Just thought I would roll the dice and see if someone have one laying around the garage, fuck it, I will delete the thread. I probably make more money than half the people on this site since we are all being arrogant fuck heads on here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you make that much, why are you looking for a good deal on a used roll cage?

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Man, you are right on. Douchenozzle central around here lately. But then all of the active members post memes and make fun of the douchebags that look for free/discounted stuff on their first post and the dbag whines a bit, then leaves. It is starting to work here, as we are on the whine phase of this journey.

Hey, I resemble that remark. 😅

ZomboMeme 15072019085329.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’m not looking to get anything for free lol Just thought I would roll the dice and see if someone have one laying around the garage, fuck it, I will delete the thread. I probably make more money than half the people on this site since we are all being arrogant fuck heads on here

You can PayPal me 100k, if you have too much.

MericaMade

Yeah right, you say you got money but your here looking for a hand me down. Liberal logic at its finest!

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Don’t have one of those but I do have a used set of anal beads you can have. Your mom left them in the bathroom the other day

The same ones his sister used? That’s gross.

Smells like a Taiwanese fish market baking in the sun

You know, part of me wants to know how you guys come up with this shit, and the other part of me is scared to know what goes on in your heads 🤣🤣[emoji28][emoji28]

You know, part of me wants to know how you guys come up with this shit, and the other part of me is scared to know what goes on in your heads 🤣🤣[emoji28][emoji28]

For me it just depends on what personality wakes up in the morning. It’s quite the assortment and it’s always a crap shoot on which one comes out to play.

Top Bottom