Chrome makes your jeep faster?

SevenSlotSpartan

Hey guys so i need some input on this. So today I passed a JKU outfitted with the sickest chrome accessories :crazyeyes: but he didn't wave back! So I'm telling this to my buddy and he says he is either new to jeeping and doesn't know about the wave or he just didn't think my jeep was cool enough because I don't have any chrome accessories. But I think it was because all the chrome on his jeep gives him at least 700 extra hp and he was going so fast because of all the added boost that he didn't see me wave :rock: !!
What do you guys think!? :thinking:

chrome doesn't get you out when your stuck. lol :thinking:
a fellow jeeper will tho.. don't understand why they don't wave back. maybe you didn't have enough chrome for him to see you
but then again he prob doesn't go off road.. Mall rated jeep

Last edited:

Jeep Bro 08

My first jeep was a Sahara & it had a chrome grill and was really shiny black so i took it back to carmax on the 5th day

hogtyed

:cheesy::rock: When you waved at all that chrome you should have seen your own reflection waving back at you :rock::cheesy:

Jegar

Did you check in the rear view mirror to see if he was OK? Very likely, when you waved, you deflected a lot of glare into,his eyes, followed by reflection onto his windshield, mirrors, etc. , followed by further reflection onto more chrome and subsequently starting a fire! I would check the news reports and papers??? Frankly, quite irresponsible of you :(

SevenSlotSpartan

:cheesy::rock: When you waved at all that chrome you should have seen your own reflection waving back at you :rock::cheesy:

Hahaha ah man I missed that!!

Did you check in the rear view mirror to see if he was OK? Very likely, when you waved, you deflected a lot of glare into,his eyes, followed by reflection onto his windshield, mirrors, etc. , followed by further reflection onto more chrome and subsequently starting a fire! I would check the news reports and papers??? Frankly, quite irresponsible of you :(

Ahh shoot you're probably right I need to flip on the local news real quick and take a look if I cause an accident! Well I do know one thing I have learned from this; never wave at a chromed out jeep for risk of spontaneous combustion

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I will say I wheeled with a chromed out Jeep, on the Rubicon no less. It actually maintained the bling after finishing the trail too.

It is fast a hell too, I'm thinking chrome adds the equivalent of a Hemi. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
I will say I wheeled with a chromed out Jeep, on the Rubicon no less. It actually maintained the bling after finishing the trail too.

It is fast a hell too, I'm thinking chrome adds the equivalent of a Hemi. :yup:

Lol. "Chrome life" Brent's jeep was pretty nice on the trail. Can't recall his screen name for reason??? Anyways, he was in my NorCal group 3 rubicon run (yup, I'm one of them despite contrary statements,ha ha) and somehow managed to keep the rims looking pristine all the way through.

I think it will give Js new LS competition if not just because of the chrome. [emoji106]

07JKSahara

Lol. "Chrome life" Brent's jeep was pretty nice on the trail. Can't recall his screen name for reason??? Anyways, he was in my NorCal group 3 rubicon run (yup, I'm one of them despite contrary statements,ha ha) and somehow managed to keep the rims looking pristine all the way through.

I think it will give Js new LS competition if not just because of the chrome. [emoji106]

Fitzbly....

Top Bottom