Caught the Bug
Ok. I'm done now but seriously i almost spilled my beer I was so mad..lol

Attachments

• 1469739103153.jpg
    1469739103153.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 433

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Mcpuck, if for some reason you ever go postal like this guy, don't use a buffing wheel on your WAL tattoo! Not good!

Don't need to worry about that. I am a true pal and would never do anything to hurt all of my dear friends. Eddie and Cindy have been way better to Lori and I than we ever deserve and the most memorable times in my life have been spent with my WAYALIFE family.

TennJK

Don't need to worry about that. I am a true pal and would never do anything to hurt all of my dear friends. Eddie and Cindy have been way better to Lori and I than we ever deserve and the most memorable times in my life have been spent with my WAYALIFE family.

Okay now I need to see the tattoo. That sounds bad ass

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow, I can't believe that a grown man (Utiadam) would act this way over something so stupid. He has a serious character flaw!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unlike some losers who spend all their time posting silliness on Instagram and think it's some kind of a job, Cindy and I spent the day wheeling and didn't get back in until late last night. Needless to say, I'm just catching up to all this now. That being said, I just moved all the jk_jeepsofamerica posts into his own thread to help keep things organized and you can now see them here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...to-properly-remove-quot-gayoflife-quot-decals

Top Bottom