I feel so superior without even trying.

Twist

Yeah. You frighten me too death, and I’m sorry, but I probably have a better grasp of the written word, than most.

No one cares, because you are an arrogant jackass, that has worn out his welcome here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I missed this.... The continuing coward sounds upset, I hate to see fellow wheelers upset. All I'm doing is fighting feebleness with fire. . Also not my fault if you have to resort to whatever it is you think your doing (A for real sign of weakness and an obvious sign of losing). All I've ever asked for is maturity. Have you picked up on the posts to me that acted so? Did you see me respond in kind? Catch a clue.

Look at this as a learning experience. Every once in a while you get a guy like me that will fight and take on all the boyfriends. I hold no grudges, no animus, I have fun, it's what I do.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I missed this.... The continuing coward sounds upset, I hate to see fellow wheelers upset. All I'm doing is fighting feebleness with fire. . Also not my fault if you have to resort to whatever it is you think your doing (A for real sign of weakness and an obvious sign of losing). All I've ever asked for is maturity. Have you picked up on the posts to me that acted so? Did you see me respond in kind? Catch a clue.

Look at this as a learning experience. Every once in a while you get a guy like me that will fight and take on all the boyfriends. I hold no grudges, no animus, I have fun, it's what I do.

You are not a very good troll.

Twist

It's the second time we had the ambition to circle arround during a 10 days tough journey 5 of the most remote but unspoiled natural reserves and communities in my country.
The entire tour was strechted along 5.000 km and even if we visit again many unspotted sights were catched on camera.
Bellow Some pics (100% Romania aka The Land of Dracula") which some were tooken from the Jk.
...Enisala/Heracleea Fortress...

IMG_0471.jpg

... Conquered....
IMG_0474.jpg

... we crossed the Carphatian Mountains using a old Roman road which is used also in these days ...
IMG_5432.jpg

35d6a350.jpg

... up there we enjoyed the views...
IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_6530.jpg

IMG_8973.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

More 2 come!
VERY nice. I'm heading over there in two years, Buying a jeep, off road trailer and a dirt bike and plan on trying to have as much fun as you. Great stuff and thanks.

Twist

Great area. Chokecherry is nice. I was out there on a invite only run for a magazine shot. The story pics were great but didnt do it justice. Try and find someone to show you around prior to going. It will be time will spent.

Twist

You are not a very good troll.

lol, of course not, and I'm not you either. ...Thank the gods. A little Game of Thrones reference there....:D

You know I'm right, you just cant let your bad boyfriends down. I get it, just easier to remain a coward. Carry on....or grow a set. I remain hopeful.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
OOooh fresh meat...think you can hang? not even our illustrious mods can do that without resorting to weak moves, memes, potty mouths etc Your one up on them since you havent resorted to memes....yet lol Very proud of you there, but it you think the Rubicon is hard core I'm thinking you need some work. I will say that I did it back in 98 so maybe it got harder since then?? Still, when I was there stock TJ's did it, I did it on 32 inch Michelin street tires, and even now Stock Ruby's are still doing it....so I likely wouldnt consider it all that hard. Clearly others would and that's ok. The world is full of guys who scare easily. :shock:

Just stated the obvious you're kind of strange. And yet again you just proved it again with another novel. Never been so I wouldn't know.

notnalc68

lol, of course not, and I'm not you either. ...Thank the gods. A little Game of Thrones reference there....:D

You know I'm right, you just cant let your bad boyfriends down. I get it, just easier to remain a coward. Carry on....or grow a set. I remain hopeful.

What makes a man brave then, since we are all such cowards?

I suppose it’s going to an Internet forum that you don’t like, to troll and make a jackass of yourself, because you are like a twelve year old, and have nothing better to do? If so, you are the bravest person in the world.

Twist

Just stated the obvious you're kind of strange. And yet again you just proved it again with another novel. Never been so I wouldn't know.
Strange compared to what? The mods? you? Yes, very much so. lol Yes reading does hurt many, and those that can withstand the riggers it is a waste without comprehension skills. Did I keep this short enough for you? Thanks for stopping by and you too may buzz away and leave your posting maggots elsewhere. :D

Twist

What makes a man brave then, since we are all such cowards?

I suppose it’s going to an Internet forum that you don’t like, to troll and make a jackass of yourself, because you are like a twelve year old, and have nothing better to do? If so, you are the bravest person in the world.

Actually it's just you that's the coward, the others (not all) are just weak. I've explained to you why you are a coward, I enjoy being redundant for the comprehension-less but not for a coward too. :thumb:

No, the other forum categories seem way less stupid then how many are acting here (You know more adult like.). And Eddie seems top notch, it's a puzzler why he has you and others around.

I will keep posting there, it gives me great joy to envision you both seething and scurrying to move my posts. :clap2:

Ddays

Hooked
Is your life that boring (in Arizona?) that you continue to waste your time blathering on continuously here? You lost the battle. You're stuck in the infirmary. Other than poking and prodding at everyone you're not accomplishing anything here. :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
It's really amazing how certain people get the words 'Fuck Off' confused with 'Please continue.'

notnalc68

Actually it's just you that's the coward, the others (not all) are just weak. I've explained to you why you are a coward, I enjoy being redundant for the comprehension-less but not for a coward too. :thumb:

No, the other forum categories seem way less stupid then how many are acting here (You know more adult like.). And Eddie seems top notch, it's a puzzler why he has you and others around.

I will keep posting there, it gives me great joy to envision you both seething and scurrying to move my posts. :clap2:

No, not seething, nor scurrying to move posts, but move them we will, because you have worn out your welcome here.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Strange compared to what? The mods? you? Yes, very much so. lol Yes reading does hurt many, and those that can withstand the riggers it is a waste without comprehension skills. Did I keep this short enough for you? Thanks for stopping by and you too may buzz away and leave your posting maggots elsewhere. :D

Who says buzz away??.:thinking: I heard buzz off! And what are posting maggots? Did your mommy forget to give you your meds? Buzz Off !! DO YOU COMPREHEND? By the way how's that tickler treating you.:asshat:

Twist

Is your life that boring (in Arizona?) that you continue to waste your time blathering on continuously here? You lost the battle. You're stuck in the infirmary. Other than poking and prodding at everyone you're not accomplishing anything here. :thinking:
The fact that the mods stoop to there little games proves the opposite, I am winning. They cant win verbally so they stoop to their cowards with powers mode. lol

Lets take a trip down memory lane. I opened up a serious inquiry about a certain rocker and asked if anyone had experience....over and over again I got non-sense, along why I shouldnt buy that rocker despite their ignorance on the product. The WORST amongst the instigators were mods. How can that be? :cheesy:

I tell one mod (didnt know he was a mod at the time, I mean how could he be) to buzz away since his postings were silly and unhelpful. Then all hell breaks loose since he is a boyfriend to the other mods. So of course them being boyfriends and all of course I'm the bad guy cause I called him out on his silliness.

That is what this is all about and YOU know it and cant admit it. COWARDLY. :bleh:

Why do a stay here? Because it is so amusing so see grown men act this way. Of course my posts exposed you, made fun of you and didnt help matters but it appears you were all too far gone anyway. Your mod shenanigans prove this even more.

Friends are friends but there comes a time when you have to look yourself in the mirror. But again you know this, instead protected your boyfriends and know I'm right. So yeah, I won.

Top Bottom