Best DIY jk mods??

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
The bump made me realize I hadn't added this to the DIY thread.

Front bumper project finished up a couple months ago. 1/4" steel, EVO front shackle mounts, a random stinger I modified to fit and Amazon cheapo led cubes.

View attachment 230292

View attachment 230293

View attachment 230294

View attachment 230295

View attachment 230296

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Iamsamrogers

DIY stuff!

Finally got around to finishing up my tailgate table, I like it a lot, pressure treated and bees waxed to use as a cutting board.

Let me see your guys' DIY stuff! Can't wait IMG_5659.jpg IMG_5658.jpg IMG_5666.jpg

2009 JK sunset orange. 35's, Cage type roof rack, hard top, 12k winch, Tepui RTT, and other overpriced pieces of jeeps stuff

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I built my front bumper using a cheap tube one and building a stinger style all the way up into a brush guard. Bending pipe that thick with a harbor freight pipe bender sure is scary though, I thought the thing was going to break apart. I've run into trees with that thing though. Nothing broken yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20170417_154131.jpg
    IMG_20170417_154131.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 372

GraniteCrystal

I think there's a thread somewhere on this. Flip the rear view mirror upside down, install the grab handles the factory probably didn't, etc.

4everyoung

DIY: who else has fabbed up their own jeep parts? Let's see some of your custom proje

I just finished building a rear bumper and removable mudflaps to finally replace the stock ones on my 2k14 jku. 20170822_150726.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to finishing up my tailgate table, I like it a lot, pressure treated and bees waxed to use as a cutting board.

Nice looking table, but pressure treated lumber? I wouldn’t use it as a cutting board or put food directly on it. It’s well documented that you shouldn’t use chemical treated wood for cutting boards or counter tops. Just FYI...

Top Bottom