Jeep dogs!!!

sm31

Jaeger presents some interesting logistical challenges during overland expeditions...

Attachments

• 20190623_161300.jpg
    20190623_161300.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 148

JKbrick

Late Friday night doctors visit for kennel cough.

View attachment 336237

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don’t know about there but the vet hospital here that is open at night should be arrested for what they charge. I mean it’s a free country but they really take advantage of people in need at night. They wanted over 2k to keep our last Boston overnight to give him steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Don’t know about there but the vet hospital here that is open at night should be arrested for what they charge. I mean it’s a free country but they really take advantage of people in need at night. They wanted over 2k to keep our last Boston overnight to give him steroids.

Wasn’t too bad. Two antibiotics (29 pills total) and the vet visit was only $130. She was just at the regular vet the day before for her one year shots and it was like $300. Lol the ER was cheap in comparison.

JKbrick

Wasn’t too bad. Two antibiotics (29 pills total) and the vet visit was only $130. She was just at the regular vet the day before for her one year shots and it was like $300. Lol the ER was cheap in comparison.

Ya that’s not bad at all, we took TJ the chihuahua in Friday for regular checkup and that plus flea and heartworm pills for TJ and EVO was $400 so pretty comparable

Weebz

Caught the Bug
My Goliath. About 180 pounds of pure slobber. Loves the Jeep. Haven’t tried taking him wheeling yet. Not sure how that would go

Top Bottom