VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - an Omix-ADA Christmas for Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 3]

JeepJeep75

It looks like it is just SOOOOO easy to work on your CJ compared to a JK. I was watching you drill the holes in the body for the rocker guard so casually. I was like, dude, what about the nutserts?!?! Then I see the washer and nut going on the backside. Oh yeah.... old school... [emoji3] showing us stuff like that, it's just never thought of after it's all done, or mentioned of how difficult or easy each and every step is. This is such a great series. [emoji106]

SilverBack

Eddie, I find myself feeling like a junky (what I assume one feels like) every time I've finished watching one of your new videos... already thinking and wanting the next one!

Great job and thanks for taking us along! Make me
Want to do this on the future...... damn it.... more money!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Santa showed up early in Carson City...looking good!

LOL!! Considering we filmed a lot of this episode back in September, yeah, you could say that :crazyeyes: :D

My Jeep now has Xmas and garage envy!

Believe me, for years and years we've had the same envy. So glad that we've finally been able to fix that :yup:

It's amazing how you always make me feel like I'm right there, whether on a trail or working on a project.

I'm definitely enjoying this series!!!

We are truly flattered that you would say as much. So many times, we feel like such amateurs and the most we can hope is that guys like you will be forgiving of it. Thank you.

Great video....love following along on someone's build.
My only comment.....your toolbox is way too neat...... :bleh:

:cheesy: Only because I have a friend who's tool box is neater and I know he'll be watching :crazyeyes:

you're making it look too easy and I'm beginning to think....hmm, that old CJ I see for sale on my way to a remote office - I can do this :thinking:

LOL!! Oh, there's nothing easy about all this BUT, that should be all the more reason why you should take on a project like this. :yup:

to be continued ... almost as bad as waiting for your Jeep parts! :yup:

Looking forward to the next one :thumb:

Thank you, we're truly humbled that you've been enjoying our show :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like it is just SOOOOO easy to work on your CJ compared to a JK. I was watching you drill the holes in the body for the rocker guard so casually. I was like, dude, what about the nutserts?!?! Then I see the washer and nut going on the backside. Oh yeah.... old school... [emoji3] showing us stuff like that, it's just never thought of after it's all done, or mentioned of how difficult or easy each and every step is. This is such a great series. [emoji106]

:cheesy: Oh man, I totally hear ya. In fact, no matter how bad something might be on an old CJ like this, I always know that it's still way easier to deal with than working on a JK :yup:

Love watching Calamity Jane being born again! I need a CJ to keep my JK company but my wife doesn't agree [emoji17]

LOL!! You just need to let her drive one and tell her that it would be hers. They can be crazy more fun than a JK :crazyeyes:

I enjoy watching you'll videos. I hope you'll have a Merry Christmas! The jeep is looking good! :thumb:

Thank you. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas too :yup:

[emoji106][emoji106]looking forward to the next one!

Awesome, we're so glad that you're liking our series :cool:

Eddie, I find myself feeling like a junky (what I assume one feels like) every time I've finished watching one of your new videos... already thinking and wanting the next one!

Great job and thanks for taking us along! Make me
Want to do this on the future...... damn it.... more money!

:cheesy: Thank you and we're glad that we haven't disappointed you yet. I hope you do get a chance to work on a project like this someday :yup:

Man thats awesome. I like watching this. I cant wait to the next one plus i'm learning as I watch.

we're so glad to hear you find this series educational and have been enjoying it :cool:

Great stuff, Eddie! Looking forward to the next episode :thumb:

Thanks! It's far from being professional but we appreciate you watching it and are glad to know you liked it :blush:

Anvil JKUR

Outstanding video. I have have a special place in my heart for CJ5 Jeeps I have owned 3 and want another. Can't wait to see her back in action. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

meljr

Another great video. I used to drive a CJ5 quite often in the late 60s, but I'm probably too fat to fit behind the wheel today:blush:

-meljr

Coop

Caught the Bug
Great video! Can't wait for more updates. Good motivation to keep working on my jeep.

bthomas

Just got a chance to watch this. Great job on Calamity Jane and on the video! A project like that has always looked like a lot of fun, given the proper resources. As far as the tool box goes, you can never have too many tools, or be too organized! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dusty

Looks awesome Eddie, thanks for keeping an older Jeep on the road and especially one with an AMC 304. Awesome little motor and body combo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serj5.7

Thank u for the Emil Eddie and Cindy yes I looked them up and they got grate produced,,, and can't wait to see more video from Jane lol she looks grate already

jesse3638

Hooked
This is an awesome production. I'm really enjoying following along. An old CJ may be a good project for our 15yo to get him off and driving when he is 16. It would also teach him the value of sweat equity. Can't wait for the next installment.

Top Bottom