VIDEO : TRADITION - A Rubicon Trail Adventure in Our Jeep JL Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Great video! I enjoyed seeing you guys interact with each other on video instead of just through your words on this forum. I'm glad you didn't edit out any of your real time responses. Like when you got the body damage hitting that large rock. You could see the real life frustration that any of us would of had at that moment.

CONGRATULATIONS shadowpaige64507!! :thumb:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Finally got to watch it. Loved it, the music and musicless parts, the carnage, not to be an ass but I’m happy to see someone else smash a steering stabilizer besides me. For as little as I wheel I’m on number 4 now. Hope the relocation kit works.
Great job on this video. Looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got to watch it. Loved it, the music and musicless parts, the carnage, not to be an ass but I’m happy to see someone else smash a steering stabilizer besides me. For as little as I wheel I’m on number 4 now. Hope the relocation kit works.
Great job on this video. Looking forward to the next one.

So glad to hear you got to watch the video and enjoyed it. As far as steering stabilizers go, how do you not hit them :crazyeyes:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Finally was able to watch the video, between SEMA prep.
Great video.
Seems like the body damage is pretty close to where you got body damage on Moby on Carnage Canyon in CO.
And we have glide plates in stock :icon_crazy: :beer:

mauijim

And yet another killer video. Am I surprised. No. You and Cindy make the best video and make you feel like you’re right there. Loved the 2 doors making the rest of us look good. Some day I’ll actually get there and run it. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally was able to watch the video, between SEMA prep.
Great video.
Seems like the body damage is pretty close to where you got body damage on Moby on Carnage Canyon in CO.
And we have glide plates in stock :icon_crazy: :beer:

LOL!! Same side and same location only on the front door instead of the rear :crazyeyes:
Glad you enjoyed the video and thanks for making those cool glide plates :thumb: :D

And yet another killer video. Am I surprised. No. You and Cindy make the best video and make you feel like you’re right there. Loved the 2 doors making the rest of us look good. Some day I’ll actually get there and run it. Thanks for sharing

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and hope to see you out there sometime sooner than later :cool:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Finally got a chance to watch this. Brought back all the great memories of being on the Rubicon this summer. What a great trail. You and Cindy did a great job on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom