The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
I really like these wheels! If I ever get another set of wheels, it will most likely be these

Those are beautiful, very nice!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! They've made it pretty damn easy to get over not being able to get the Chamber Pros :D

Great looking wheels, but how long before the first "rock rash"?

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve been eyeing these wheels for close to 2 years now. But I know once I get them I’ll probably cry when I get the first rock rash

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Actually the rash on the rings doesn't bother me, it's when the wheel itself gets discolored or salt gets on them & destroys them. :icon_crazy:

Ddays

Hooked
Just picked up my new skids today. Wheels are at the powder coater & will be done this week. Maybe get them mounted up this coming weekend.

Tire 1.jpg

Tire 2.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Good looking tires. Glad to see you got another set.

I toyed with trying a set of Trail Grapplers because they're such a cool looking tire, but the Coopers work so damn well I didn't want to take a chance. And they certainly are a great looking tire as well.

I might of missed it but are you waiting on the axles?

Yup, Ordered from Bubba a couple weeks ago :thumb:

MericaMade

I toyed with trying a set of Trail Grapplers because they're such a cool looking tire, but the Coopers work so damn well I didn't want to take a chance. And they certainly are a great looking tire as well.

Yup, Ordered from Bubba a couple weeks ago :thumb:

Awesome!!! Just wondering if you ever contemplated Dana or Currie or were you set of Dynatrac from the start?

Top Bottom