Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Daystar 1.5" Lift & 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros PICS

Buster3479

Wow, Renny really looks respectable now. What are you getting for gas mileage with the pucks and new tires, city and highway?

HogBlock

Got to say it, as much as I don't want to, but that little thing looks really cool, great job guys. What's next????

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Gotta say, the Renegade has definitely grown on me, at least in the Trailhawk trim. The best thing about the STT Pro is that they're made and owned by a US company and built in Ohio!!!

Hot94Z28

That looks sweet, my wife wanted the Patriot I did try and talk her into a Renegade but no dice.

On a side note Eddie on the advertising here (at least on the app) why are they trying to sell me lights for my toilet?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451266809.543332.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Renny really looks respectable now. What are you getting for gas mileage with the pucks and new tires, city and highway?

Sorry, haven't done enough testing yet to know. Going in for a 4 wheel alignment today and then we'll start the real testing. :yup:

Next time you are in so cal send me a pm, I have a metal shop so I'm sure we could fab something up for you

LOL!! Thanks for the offer, I may have to hit you up :crazyeyes:

Got to say it, as much as I don't want to, but that little thing looks really cool, great job guys. What's next????

I'd really like to see if I can install a set of Truck-Lite head lights. After that, it's hard to say as there really isn't much out there for the Renegade but, as mentioned, rocker guards would be nice.

That looks really nice!
Big improvement.

Thanks, it really is a big improvement and honestly, if they came from the factory like this, I think they would sell a lot more.

r2fasani

Thanks, it really is a big improvement and honestly, if they came from the factory like this, I think they would sell a lot more.

Totally agree. Might even take some of the demand pressure (and price increases that come with it) off the Wrangler.
Renny is looking great!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just took our Renegade into our local Les Schwab to get a 4 wheel alignment done and about 40 min later, it was done. Total cost including tax was a whopping $83! :crazyeyes:
IMG_1891.jpg

As you can see, they were able to adjust the front end well but the adjustment in rear maxed out before they could get it on perfect. Still, it's far from horrible and if anything, it'll just mean we'll want to be doing tire rotations a bit more frequently.
IMG_5024.jpg

Anyway, just thought I would post up to keep this thread updated. :cool:

aldaman

Much better stance for Renny. Looks great. :thumb: with the added lift and bigger tires:

1. Does the speedo need calibration from a programmer or procal?
  2. was there a significant powerloss if any with the bigger tires?
  3. is the trans hunting for gears?

Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy smokes, that looks great!

Thanks! We're real happy with the look and the new stance too. :yup:

Much better stance for Renny. Looks great. :thumb: with the added lift and bigger tires:

1. Does the speedo need calibration from a programmer or procal?
  2. was there a significant powerloss if any with the bigger tires?
  3. is the trans hunting for gears?

Thanks

The speedo is off but not by much. I don't know of any programmer out there to correct this but hope someone out there will come out with one.
The Renegade does feel a bit heavier but I wouldn't go so far as to say it has a significant if any real noticeable power loss.
So far, I haven't noticed any transmission issues. I will need to do more testing to know for sure though.

WJCO

Meme King
The speedo is off but not by much. I don't know of any programmer out there to correct this but hope someone out there will come out with one.

If you decide to recalibrate, most of the time, the dealer will do it for you by manually changing the parameters. It can run from 50-100 bucks usually. I would call them first to make sure they have the capability, but they usually can. Driveability dept will usually do it.

Top Bottom