Enforcers Unite!

Is anyone running the low angle sliders with there enforcer lift

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I didn’t see that anyone answered your question about the low angle sliders? I have the ones you are asking about I believe...the ones that kind of double as a step. Also have the 3” Enforcer kit. This isn’t the best pic to show them but...
ATTACH]283839[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 428

Dopey84

Ok another question... what is the max height for those running 35s and the 3” kit (from ground to highest point of your jeep) ... going to do the install in my garage and need to make sure I’ve got the clearance

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ok another question... what is the max height for those running 35s and the 3” kit (from ground to highest point of your jeep) ... going to do the install in my garage and need to make sure I’ve got the clearance

Somewhere in the ballpark of 74" with the bows on the OE soft top, but it really depends on how heavy your jeep is. if your door is over 6'6" you should be ok. If your garage door is under 6'6", you can always move ;)

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Dopey84

Somewhere in the ballpark of 74" with the bows on the OE soft top, but it really depends on how heavy your jeep is. if your door is over 6'6" you should be ok. If your garage door is under 6'6", you can always move ;)

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

I’ve got the trek top nx and run evo quarter pounder with stinger and warm winch and spare on the back with evo fascia and d rings and soon to be evo low angle sliders but my garage doors measure at 81” I should be good thanks for the reply

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I’ve got the trek top nx and run evo quarter pounder with stinger and warm winch and spare on the back with evo fascia and d rings and soon to be evo low angle sliders but my garage doors measure at 81” I should be good thanks for the reply

I'm on a 4" lift, 37s, with the factory soft top, and my jeep would fit, you're golden!

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

MericaMade

For all you guys running the Kings, how much of a difference do you think there is in valving between Kings valving and Offroad Evolutions valving?

Top Bottom