NFL 2017 Whos your team

JAGS

Hooked
Ok...flying in with the team as a teenager...that must have been killer!

It was up there.

Ok you just had to show us all up with that comment! Especially us just wanting to see our team play certain other teams as bucket list material! Lol

I think you're allowed to call bucket list when you get a bucket list item. [emoji6] lol. Lambough is certainly up there regardless of team affiliations.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Yeah he’s got the entire team playing really well. Hopefully he’ll have the Eagles in this position for several seasons to come.

Brute

Hooked
Ok...Ben Rothlisberger during his pre-snap cadence yells out "dilly dilly" instead of "hut hut"...I thought that was hilarious

Ddays

Hooked
Ok...Ben Rothlisberger during his pre-snap cadence yells out "dilly dilly" instead of "hut hut"...I thought that was hilarious

Yes, he did. I thought to myself, did he just yell that..,.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL, Their LT, Al Villeneuva came up with that. Good sign they're keeping things loose even though they've had some issues...

Edit: Waaaaaay too much of this 'Madden View' shit. Tough to see how a run is developing when the RB gets in the middle of the line. On passing plays you can see all of the receivers but damn, I need a bigger TV so I can see the WR and DB's! I like it as an occasional shot or maybe even a series, but I much prefer the traditional side view

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
LOL, Their LT, Al Villeneuva came up with that. Good sign they're keeping things loose even though they've had some issues...

Edit: Waaaaaay too much of this 'Madden View' shit. Tough to see how a run is developing when the RB gets in the middle of the line. On passing plays you can see all of the receivers but damn, I need a bigger TV so I can see the WR and DB's! I like it as an occasional shot or maybe even a series, but I much prefer the traditional side view

Yeah, I could see them using that view for kickoffs/punts and some replays, but otherwise, if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Bummer game for Green Bay last night. Phenomenal play by Hundley for the first time. Still wildcard hope if he plays like that against Tampa and Cleveland.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wildcard might be a long shot...still have to play the Vikings, and Carolina on the road...and the Lions in Detroit...with the Falcons, Panthers, Seahawks & Lions ahead of them, without Rodgers it will be a tall order

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Wildcard might be a long shot...still have to play the Vikings, and Carolina on the road...and the Lions in Detroit...with the Falcons, Panthers, Seahawks & Lions ahead of them, without Rodgers it will be a tall order
Cleveland and Tampa should be a breeze, Rodgers is back from Carolina on and I could see a win against Carolina and Detroit but not against Minnesota. I say wild card because it would be Gb or Seattle and the pack beat Seattle so they would get priority assuming they win four of the next five. Realistically it can be done but I can see them finding a way to screw it up.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom