LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2018 SEMA Show Virtual Feed - WIN COOL RANCHO GEAR

Brute

Hooked
OMG - so much want for this 69 Gladiator!

View attachment 313484

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry - been a bit busy. Here’s a shot of the Gladiator from behind. I should note that it’s running a JK chassis.

View attachment 313489

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I showed my wife this...she said "that's really cool...I know how much you like trucks, you should get one"...

She has no idea what she just did...

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I have no doubt that you are going to, but please post up the new stuff you guys see from AEV. Thank you both so much for doing this, really awesome!

CalSgt

Hooked
Thanks for keeping us updated, I'm enjoying all of the great pictures and can hardly wait to see all of the new JL part offerings.

Thanks to Rancho for sponsoring the thread...

Trail Hound

Favorite time of the year on the forums for me. I saw that Big Willys at Pamona a month or so ago. Massive.

I believe it sits on 52" tires.

Always appreciate the reporting and updates!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Thanks for the coverage. Like the look of the fastback JL. BigWilly is awesome. 6 door is cool in it's own way. The grill lame as usual. Keep em coming. :beer:

Aust249

Thanks for the insider peek into SEMA! I’ll be living vicariously through this thread at work while you guys have all the fun! Cheers!!

sunnysideup

Love the gladiator!

...seeing the pics with "Big willy"... remind me of Hank Pym and the malfunctioning ant man suit... it really makes you look like a kid sized adult! LOL!

aussie571

Great pics!
Love the MB Big Willie...now that's a monster truck [emoji106]
RANCHO gear is great stuff....I have one of their steering dampers on my 03 WJ!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

briand

Always look forward to seeing what comes out of SEMA every year. You and Cindy always do a great job covering it!

Top Bottom