NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Post #63 was selected at random and as luck would have it, that would be you. You've just WON a WAYALIFE Hoodie - CONGRATULATIONS! :clap2:

OMG - That is so funny since I ordered one the other day! Looks like I will always have a clean one! Thank you Eddie and Cindy! [emoji482]

Now I’m going to buy a lottery ticket!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OMG - That is so funny since I ordered one the other day! Looks like I will always have a clean one! Thank you Eddie and Cindy! [emoji482]

Now I’m going to buy a lottery ticket!

LOL!! No kidding? Well, if you'd rather, I can just send you a refund for your order. Just let me know :yup:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
LOL!! No kidding? Well, if you'd rather, I can just send you a refund for your order. Just let me know :yup:

That’s very gracious, but totally unnecessary as my wife has already laid claim to one. We’re excited! Thanks again!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s very gracious, but totally unnecessary as my wife has already laid claim to one. We’re excited! Thanks again!

I missed this earlier but wanted to let you know that your new hoodie is on its way to you :yup:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

I missed this earlier but wanted to let you know that your new hoodie is on its way to you :yup:

As I read this, I realized that nobody brought the mail in yesterday. Low and behold, here it is! Thank you again!

IMG_6373.jpg

Now enjoy that new Jeep!

Last edited:
Top Bottom