NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

Jack diddly

Wow. As usual. Another great video. Not one has ever been a disappointment. I've watched all the videos you've made so many times over. They always put me in such a great mood. Thanks again Cindy and Eddie for another amazing video. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Thank you, so glad that you enjoyed it and with any luck, maybe we'll be able to get you out this way to run it or the Rubicon with us :yup::

That's awful generous of you Eddie! :blush: I assure you wheeling with you out West is at the very top of my bucket list!

jeeeep

Hooked
That was awesome!

Are you sure you're not related to Warren Miller?

That almost flop made me "whoa!" out loud...let' just say the public thinks I'm even more odd now :cheesy:

I'll definitely be watching this again tonight!

So stoked for winter to end and get out on the trails.

Thank you for making my media night! :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Omg!!! [emoji44] Truly phenomenal video! I really can’t believe that you created a video this amazing while running the trail each driving and still captured the most incredible shots. You two are so beyond talented! No fluff here so so good!!!

Looks like an incredible trail and maybe the most challenging I’ve seen. Hope to do this one with you two someday. Beautiful.

Can’t believe the great shots... the sky, the dust, the near flop OMG! This video has it all!!

Killer driving and spotting. Love what you represent in this industry/sport/passion.

Fantastic! I’m gonna go watch it again.

Wow! Just wow! Well done guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’d need a bigger Jeep!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video Guys!!!

Damn that was close. Been there a few times but that was whewwwww. Great video as always!!!!!

Thanks, glad you liked it. We need to get you out this way so that you can run some of these trails with us :thumb:

Wow. As usual. Another great video. Not one has ever been a disappointment. I've watched all the videos you've made so many times over. They always put me in such a great mood. Thanks again Cindy and Eddie for another amazing video. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, we really appreciate it and we're so glad that you enjoy our videos. :blush:

That's awful generous of you Eddie! :blush: I assure you wheeling with you out West is at the very top of my bucket list!

Just let me know. We can plan it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was awesome!

Are you sure you're not related to Warren Miller?

That almost flop made me "whoa!" out loud...let' just say the public thinks I'm even more odd now :cheesy:

I'll definitely be watching this again tonight!

So stoked for winter to end and get out on the trails.

Thank you for making my media night! :thumb:

Always flattered that you would say as much. Warren Miller was a big part of my youth and is without question, an inspiration for me to this day :yup:

I’d need a bigger Jeep!

Not necessarily. We were taking big lines. You can still get out there and enjoy the trail for what it is :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! What a great video! We've talked about this run, but this video captures so much more. I assume you are you using the same camera, but it looks like much higher resolution. Music was great too. :thumb:

I really hope we can run Fordyce this summer. :yup:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Rubicat sure had some air under her tire. I love watching these videos and getting pumped for the trails in my future. Tackled the Rubicon last year, and this year hopefully on to Fordyce [emoji16]. Good job you guys.

Top Bottom