Ordering is open!

WJCO

Meme King
I dunno. Kinda likes it. Wishing it had Barbie logos or rainbows [emoji304] shitting from the exhaust, but I’m sure I could sell it to ALL the women I live with. By myself. With only a fish that I’m assuming to be the only other male in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was just showing this to the wife. We both agree if this was an option, it would sell. Sadly....

Ddays

Hooked
Speaking of colors, I saw my first Bikini JLU on the way home from work today - wow, does it stand out! Very sharp color! :cool:

hbkid22

So I have been MIA for quite some time since I sold Rhino......I have been keeping my eye out for a Gladiator and our local one just got 2 Rubicons but one is already gone.

Question (or input): Rubicon or just a sport? I really do not want to spend an additional $10K-15K to just have the Rubi badge (even though it would be nice). Are the axles the same on all levels as that is really the biggest concern I have.....I can get 4:10s on the sport and I can add my own quick disconnect for the sway bar but the axles will be the driving factor for me and not sure what else is the difference between the Rubi and Sport.

Thanks,

WJCO

Meme King
So I have been MIA for quite some time since I sold Rhino......I have been keeping my eye out for a Gladiator and our local one just got 2 Rubicons but one is already gone.

Question (or input): Rubicon or just a sport? I really do not want to spend an additional $10K-15K to just have the Rubi badge (even though it would be nice). Are the axles the same on all levels as that is really the biggest concern I have.....I can get 4:10s on the sport and I can add my own quick disconnect for the sway bar but the axles will be the driving factor for me and not sure what else is the difference between the Rubi and Sport.

Thanks,

The axles on ALL trim levels are the new Dana 44s. However, only the Rubicon has the extra WIDE 44 axles with a 4.10 ratio. But on the Sport or Sport S, like you said, you can select the MAX TOW PACKAGE and get the same exact WIDE axles with a 4.10 ratio. But ONLY the Rubicon comes with lockers, the Sport axles will not have lockers.

I am pretty sure the other big difference on the Rubicon is the transfer case is a different ratio.

hbkid22

The axles on ALL trim levels are the new Dana 44s. However, only the Rubicon has the extra WIDE 44 axles with a 4.10 ratio. But on the Sport or Sport S, like you said, you can select the MAX TOW PACKAGE and get the same exact WIDE axles with a 4.10 ratio. But ONLY the Rubicon comes with lockers, the Sport axles will not have lockers.

I am pretty sure the other big difference on the Rubicon is the transfer case is a different ratio.

I believe you are correct on the transfer case but according to EVO and their gladiator build, they like the sport transfer case! I could be totally wrong as well.......And not too concerned with the lockers as I can add those in down the road for less than $15K.

WJCO

Meme King
I believe you are correct on the transfer case but according to EVO and their gladiator build, they like the sport transfer case! I could be totally wrong as well.......And not too concerned with the lockers as I can add those in down the road for less than $15K.

Are you going to be using yours more for an offroad vehicle or more for a pickup truck?

Exodus 4x4

When we ordered ours, we ordered a Sport S with the max tow package for this reason. At some point we will re-gear it to 5.13 and when we do, I’ll add a locker in the rear. The transfer case isn’t necessary either for what we’ll be using it for.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hbkid22

Are you going to be using yours more for an offroad vehicle or more for a pickup truck?

Both.....I need the bed for my property but also want to have something that can go to MOAB and/or Overlanding. I currently have a F-150 but want to get my jeep again.

Top Bottom