Any metalheads on WOL?

I can't stand linkin park.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
lol
Never liked them either.

It's awesome that he took his own life and left his six kids without a father. Stellar

This is a bummer.

It's a sickness man. Humble up.

Yep.

However.....

***Begin quote***
"Bennington said that at one point he was smoking crack and using crystal meth, explaining: "I was on 11 hits of acid a day. I dropped so much acid I'm surprised I can still speak! I'd smoke a bunch of crack, do a bit of meth and just sit there and freak out. Then I'd smoke opium to come down."

Yep.

However.....

***Begin quote***
"Bennington said that at one point he was smoking crack and using crystal meth, explaining: "I was on 11 hits of acid a day. I dropped so much acid I'm surprised I can still speak! I'd smoke a bunch of crack, do a bit of meth and just sit there and freak out. Then I'd smoke opium to come down."

Yea I get where you're coming from. But that was like in 2006 or something, and suffering from depression at the same time. He had since then cleaned up and got mentally healthier. Then for whatever reason, this happened. My point was sometimes you can do whatever it takes to get over the hump, and then have a really bad day that sets you back.

WJCO

Meme King
My 5 year old was just playing some game that he made up and kept saying 'thunder' over and over. Then he asked me to play the 'thunder' song. I had no idea what he was talking about. We finally figured it out. I have no recollection of every listening to this song recently but apparently he did, lol.

BobNH

My 5 year old was just playing some game that he made up and kept saying 'thunder' over and over. Then he asked me to play the 'thunder' song. I had no idea what he was talking about. We finally figured it out. I have no recollection of every listening to this song recently but apparently he did, lol.

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bill.turner

There is a group called 2cellos that did a cover of this. If you get a chance look it up on YouTube. It is good listening.

AlStew

Reading some of the earlier posts in this thread brought me back! One of my first concerts was shadows fall and lamb of god show. Totally forgot about it!.... I remember getting obsessed with Dimmu Borgir and At The Gates. I should listen to some of their albums again.

Top Bottom