Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

jdofmemi

Dishwasher ended up being a bad pump. Just because I bench-tested it and it worked wasn't conclusive enough. I put the whole thing back together and it started working like it should, but then during the wash cycle, it was cutting out again. I left the bottom cover off so I could get to everything. Just using a piece of wood and lightly tapping the motor, it would free up every single time and start working again. Then would stop until I hit it again. Only out 140 bucks, so not too bad. Not sure when it will get shipped though.

I went through the same thing, bench tested the pump, it worked with no load. Put it together and it pumped about a half a gallon and quit. Drained the washer again and pump worked fine again.
After I did all that I found instructions on how to test the amp draw to tell if the mother was bad.

Cool you found it... same thing happened to my washing machine.. was an easy swap.

That problem seems to be going around. Better than buying a new washer.

Damn things just don't last anymore. Built for maximum energy efficiency, which translates to minimum durability.

Much like our new Jeeps

WJCO

Meme King
I went through the same thing, bench tested the pump, it worked with no load. Put it together and it pumped about a half a gallon and quit. Drained the washer again and pump worked fine again.
After I did all that I found instructions on how to test the amp draw to tell if the mother was bad.

Glad to hear I'm not alone. Even light taps with the wooden end of the hammer would make the pump work again. What brand was your washer? This is a GE dishwasher.

jdofmemi

Glad to hear I'm not alone. Even light taps with the wooden end of the hammer would make the pump work again. What brand was your washer? This is a GE dishwasher.

Mine was a Kenmore. Can't remember what model right now.

Replacement pump prices ranged from $100 to $200, so be sure to shop around.

WJCO

Meme King
Appears the dishwasher is fixed. The new pump was updated and came with a new harness which was a little bit more work but it's running well for now.

Angry Aussie

Getting the garden ready for the season. Still have a bit to do but hoping to have it all done this weekend.

57384638163__88F68A2A-E58C-40EA-B0CE-B56A46785EFB.JPG

First I had to move two of the raised beds to get better sunlight this year.

IMG_8896.JPG

Once they were moved it looked liked the scene from “The Burbs” the movie when the neighbors were digging in backyard at night in the rain. [emoji23]

IMG_8902.JPG

Got the first round of peppers in the ground, Serrano’s, jalapeños, habaneros, Cheyenne peppers!

IMG_8909.JPG

Had a not so helpful helper🤣🤣🤣

IMG_8912.JPG

Had to rebuild the cup around the apple tree.

IMG_8920.JPG
IMG_8921.JPG

Got some more stuff to put in, more peppers and some veggies

IMG_8923.JPG

Had to put up the makeshift fence to keep the dogs from getting into anything.

Still have so much to do and it will eat up my weekends for the next couple of weekends.

Sorry to anyone who lives north, I hope spring gets you y’all soon.

I keep y’all posted as everything grows in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks man, not sure how long we will have this one this year, still moving to Boulder sometime this year.

Oh yeah. That's right. Plenty of gardening resources there though. Green, organic, all natural capital of the world. Gluten free soil and shit. Almost everyone we know in Boulder has a garden.

Angry Aussie

I need to do this still. I’ve been saying all winter I was going to get ready for it and haven’t done anything.

We can’t wait too long here, it’s gonna be hot as hell sooner than later here in Texas. I told myself last year we would start earlier this year and only accomplished that by a week! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
Got our garden box done. 1/2" mesh to keep rodents and birds out. Lid on piano hinge so we can still access inside.

IMG_20190316_152255_763.jpg

IMG_20190316_152321_807.jpg

IMG_20190316_152405_070.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Applying my yearly coat of Boiled Lindeed Oil to my 65 C10... Works really well if you like that patina look. Brings everything back to life.

I used this one time on my last work truck, on the bumpers, and black plastic parts.... it worked pretty good so I think I’ll give it a shot on the Jeep fenders one of these days..

IMG_0599.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
Applying my yearly coat of Boiled Lindeed Oil to my 65 C10... Works really well if you like that patina look. Brings everything back to life.

I used this one time on my last work truck, on the bumpers, and black plastic parts.... it worked pretty good so I think I’ll give it a shot on the Jeep fenders one of these days..

View attachment 323156

Looks good. I’ll have to give that a go on my 65!

Top Bottom