VIDEO - BUST / Part 1 : The California Emigrant Trail / This is Where it All Begins

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Really enjoyed the video and looking forward to the next! Such a great country we live in! Thanks for taking us along on your adventure!

Speaking of elephants... can we address the elephant in the room... Moby with full doors, black ATX wheels and Nittos? Great to see Moby in his younger days. Seriously though, simply amazing. Always wanted to make a trip out to the Midwest. Had no idea there was so much to see. Can’t wait for parts 2,3&4.
My guess, part 2 will be 18:43

Last edited:

dwvninety

Another awesome video. It was really nice to know how the common folks back in the days made the trip out west. Today its just another airline flight. Guessing part two will be 14:37 long.

LARSONEM

California Trail

Pretty neat video. You have my interest. We’re on a cross country motorcycle trip from Michigan to the Pacific coast, then to a motorcycle rally in Medford, Oregon, before heading home. Yes we are actually riding our Honda Gold Wings, not trailering them cross country to ride when we get there. It’s been a great trip. We’ve been following the Oregon Trail Auto Route since south central Nebraska. We’ve made several stops at sites and historic places to retrace as much of the route as possible. It’s been a lot of fun.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for your extensive planning that made this trip possible. Lori and I deeply appreciate everything you guys did to make this trip truly an adventure of a lifetime. I will always look back at this journey as one of the greatest times in my life. To do it with such a great group of friends was priceless.❤️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Another great history lesson you two are giving us. Thank you so much. The older I get, the more history seems to intrigue me. I think The next episode should be 18:21

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Excellent video and history lesson. I can't imagine the amount of research and planning it took to pull this off. You guys rock.

Waiting for part 2 @ 18:22

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love this stuff! Thanks for doing it, all of you, and am looking forward to the next part in the series! [emoji1303]

Part 2 guess...23:28

Awesome. So glad to know people like you enjoy videos like this in spite of there not being any wheeling :)

Great start to the series. Love the history along these types of trails. Can't wait for part 2.

It's the history that makes it so awesome for sure :)

What a great beginning. Reliving my favorite trip through your video. Can't wait until the next one. Thanks for the memories! :thankyou:

I know it took a while to make this video series but we're glad we finally did if only to share it with those who joined us on it. It really was a great trip :)

WooHoo. So awesome to relive the moments. Love soundtrack.
Off to a rocking start!

Awesome. We had a great time making this video :)

Wow!! Oh man I had a smile on my face the whole time watching it! One of the best trips of my life!!!
So much fun to watch and the people to share the memories and sites with.
Loved the music, the edits, great video !
Now have too wait for te next one. I the mean time I’ll watch it again.
Thanks for the memories !!!! :beer:

I think we had a smile the whole time we were working on the video too. It really was a great trip. :cool:

Such a good video. You guys seriously are the best. We enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for the rest.

Thank you Cindy and Eddie!

PS: We definitely miss you guys

Miss you guys too and glad you had fun watching the video :)

That was really fun to watch. So much cool history.

It really is so cool that you can still see so much of this history out there and in a lot of places, just like it was.

Great video! Did not notice any corn rats with STT PRO tread marks on their backs, left to die in the cloud of dust left by your insensitive Jeep Gang! Can't wait to see the next one!

HAPPYTRAILS

LOL - thank you :)

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Great job as always! Your love of jeeps and history is pretty cool. You would have been a cool history teacher. Field trips with the jeep would have been the class favorite. 24:11 is my guess again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really enjoyed the video and looking forward to the next! Such a great country we live in! Thanks for taking us along on your adventure!

America really is the BEST and I would argue, BECAUSE of the people who made it what it is today. So glad you enjoyed watching our adventures crossing it :)

Really awesome I love history.

It's great to know that so many of you enjoy history as much as we do :)

Speaking of elephants... can we address the elephant in the room... Moby with full doors, black ATX wheels and Nittos? Great to see Moby in his younger days. Seriously though, simply amazing. Always wanted to make a trip out to the Midwest. Had no idea there was so much to see. Can’t wait for parts 2,3&4.
My guess, part 2 will be 18:43

:cheesy: I think you're the first person to even mention it.
Happy to hear you liked the video :)

Another awesome video. It was really nice to know how the common folks back in the days made the trip out west. Today its just another airline flight. Guessing part two will be 14:37 long.

Thank you. It's really hard to imagine how difficult of a journey it would have been for them back in the day.

As always...worth the wait.....guessing episode two at 18:50

So happy to hear it :)

What a great History lesson. Thanks for taking the time to create the great content! Lets see if I can get lucky again...
Part 2 18:54

Awesome. We're glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

What an awesome trip! Looking forward to the journey.

I'm still sticking to 48 minutes for part 2. [emoji41]]

Awesome - glad to hear you're enjoying what you're seeing so far :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for your extensive planning that made this trip possible. Lori and I deeply appreciate everything you guys did to make this trip truly an adventure of a lifetime. I will always look back at this journey as one of the greatest times in my life. To do it with such a great group of friends was priceless.❤️

It was great to have the two of you along for the ride. It really was one of the greatest times we've had as well :)

Another great history lesson you two are giving us. Thank you so much. The older I get, the more history seems to intrigue me. I think The next episode should be 18:21

Awesome! We look at our Jeep as kind of a time machine. It takes us to places that still look and feel much like they were.

Excellent video and history lesson. I can't imagine the amount of research and planning it took to pull this off. You guys rock.

Waiting for part 2 @ 18:22

It took years to make it work out. But, it was well worth it :)

Awesome video... great shots and information!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Excellent lead in to this 4 part series! Thanks for the history lesson :thumb:

Awesome - glad you enjoyed it :)

Great job as always! Your love of jeeps and history is pretty cool. You would have been a cool history teacher. Field trips with the jeep would have been the class favorite. 24:11 is my guess again.

LOL - I'm flattered. Thank you.

Top Bottom