Well now the wait!

bonedoc

I had already ordered proximity but got forced to order safety. Then I just couldn’t wait any longer so I bought this one and my buddy is buying the one I ordered. [emoji4] Meet Oscar! Trash can grey as they call it. [emoji4]

I didn’t order adaptive cruise but glad I got it now with this one.

View attachment 338192

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Very Nice!! Enjoy!! My wait will end soon enough...LOL

gyoja75

I had already ordered proximity but got forced to order safety. Then I just couldn’t wait any longer so I bought this one and my buddy is buying the one I ordered. [emoji4] Meet Oscar! Trash can grey as they call it. [emoji4]

View attachment 338192

Nice looking JT! Enjoy.

"Pro Deo et Patria"

bkac

Caught the Bug
That’s awesome! Congrats. I get not waiting, it’s painful. The adaptive cruise is awesome

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Now that I have it I love it. Also I wanted to try something different then white. Thanks!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Congrats. Love that color. Looks lifted already?

I thought it was just me because I think most look kinda ugly stock but I think it’s the mud tires and upgraded wheels I wouldn’t have ordered. Nope it’s not lifted.

Bear_JT

Hooked

View attachment 338192

Very nice! I like that color. Congratulations!

DMF

Congrats, What a beauty. It does look lifted already. Maybe it's the camera but the tire size looks a lot more proportionate for the size of the truck.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Congrats, What a beauty. It does look lifted already. Maybe it's the camera but the tire size looks a lot more proportionate for the size of the truck.

Thanks. I got the spray in bed liner done today. Just waiting to get tires, wheels, and a lift next.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom