Now you can have more money for mods...

Never mind lol I'm not here to teach economics to someone that uses the word "retard" in their daily vocabulary. Very ignorant. Have a great day.

Really Pete?

Thanks for villainizing that one post and turning it around to my daily vocabulary. Yes indeed very ignorant. Peace out broham.

Really Pete?

Thanks for villainizing that one post and turning it around to my daily vocabulary. Yes indeed very ignorant. Peace out broham.

I'm sorry I'm sure you're a great person but I'm not really fond of people using that word. It's very ignorant. How do you know one of my kids doesn't have autism, or a mental / physical disability? How do you know if someone on this forums kids, brother sister doesn't? Its a very low class and ignorant statement. Not doubting your overall intelligence. "Peace out broham"

jeffro

No feelings are hurt in stating what I believe. Just like you believe my feelings are hurt.

We heard you once, I think your full of poo poo, other wise you would have expressed your thoughts and moved on. You don't have to read whatever one writes, you have the ability to just walk away, like everyone always says.

Its a forum, do ya get it... :)

EDIT= don't bother arguing with me, I wont bother after this, said what I wanted to say. Later CP

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Everyone has something that offends them and "draws the line in the sand" with respect to humor about it...retard, domestic violence, drug/alcohol use, liberals, sexual orientation, blah, blah, blah...

Can we get back to financing cars for 7 years? Or one of my personal favorites...financing boats for 30 years. Maybe "somebody" will explain to us how that is a good financial decision? :idontknow:

thardy

Banned
Everyone has something that offends them and "draws the line in the sand" with respect to humor about it...retard, domestic violence, drug/alcohol use, liberals, sexual orientation, blah, blah, blah...

Can we get back to financing cars for 7 years? Or one of my personal favorites...financing boats for 30 years. Maybe "somebody" will explain to us how that is a good financial decision? :idontknow:

Agreed!

Didn't I see where Cole Trickle was a boat guy? May be he'll show back up to drop some more of his infinite wisdom.

We heard you once, I think your full of poo poo, other wise you would have expressed your thoughts and moved on. You don't have to read whatever one writes, you have the ability to just walk away, like everyone always says.

Its a forum, do ya get it... :)

EDIT= don't bother arguing with me, I wont bother after this, said what I wanted to say. Later CP

You're and idiot...do ya get that?

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug

I have my boat financed for 30 years... Dumbest thing in the world but when the rate was same for 5 years or 30 I figured what the hey, if I ever have some emergency would be nice to not have to pay the 5 year pmt which I what I pay monthly now. At least I know it was dumb going in LOL

I have my boat financed for 30 years... Dumbest thing in the world but when the rate was same for 5 years or 30 I figured what the hey, if I ever have some emergency would be nice to not have to pay the 5 year pmt which I what I pay monthly now. At least I know it was dumb going in LOL

I feel boats, houses, etc are in a bigger category just because the value of them. I agree though sometimes you want lower payments in case "stuff" happens. Just don't ever look at what you end up paying for that at the end of 30 years :shock:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I feel boats, houses, etc are in a bigger category just because the value of them. I agree though sometimes you want lower payments in case "stuff" happens. Just don't ever look at what you end up paying for that at the end of 30 years :shock:

Oh I know. I have no intention of it taking 30 years. They literally told me same rate on 5 yr, 10yr, 15 yr, 20 yr or 30 yr loan. So I said WTF give me the 30. I still pay the 5 yr pmt so it will be paid off in same time with same interest.

Top Bottom