NEW Shoes for RUBICAT : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro M/T Tires

bonedaddy

Wear and Mileage Question

figured I would revive this thread - question about wear and mileage?

I put a decent amount of mileage (commute 100 miles a day) and was just curious how these were doing ...

Ddays

Hooked
figured I would revive this thread - question about wear and mileage?

I put a decent amount of mileage (commute 100 miles a day) and was just curious how these were doing ...

I've got close to 20k on mine and they're not even half way worn. I'll post up a pic of mine when I get home.

lentex

Friends of ours upgraded to 37" Nittos and we've been bitten by the jealousy bug since.

I can't stop thinking about 37's.

Y'all have nearly helped us make our decision on upgrading to 37's.

We're currently running Dick Cepek Extreme Country 315/70R17. We really dig them on the road and on the trail. Can't seem to find them in the 37" range in our budget, so these look like a great alternative.

16386966_10211570144310809_6482598515711886186_n.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
Friends of ours upgraded to 37" Nittos and we've been bitten by the jealousy bug since.

I can't stop thinking about 37's.

Y'all have nearly helped us make our decision on upgrading to 37's.

We're currently running Dick Cepek Extreme Country 315/70R17. We really dig them on the road and on the trail. Can't seem to find them in the 37" range in our budget, so these look like a great alternative.

View attachment 243147

LOL, glad we could contribute to your delinquency! Post up pics when you get them mounted.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, how are the STT's holding up? Have you done much snow driving on them, and if so how do they handle? I am upgrading to 37s soon and highly considering them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

First off, no mud terrain can out perform a good all terrain in the snow/ice. That being said, of all the mud terrains I have run, the STT Pros have performed the BEST in these conditions. So far, I have found that I like these 37's way more than my old Nitto Trail Grapplers especially being that they hook up better on the rocks, come in a 13.50 width AND are load range E.

Oscar E

IMG_7366.jpg
Got my stt pros last week; great tire, quite, looks extremely aggressive, and my gas mileage is going up from my 35" wild country tires. I was debating between nitto, toyo, and the copper. Am I glad I went with the copper and less money also.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
First off, no mud terrain can out perform a good all terrain in the snow/ice. That being said, of all the mud terrains I have run, the STT Pros have performed the BEST in these conditions. So far, I have found that I like these 37's way more than my old Nitto Trail Grapplers especially being that they hook up better on the rocks, come in a 13.50 width AND are load range E.

Dang it, they are starting to grow on me maybe.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug

This is great to hear. I understand that they won't compete with a good all terrain in snow performance. as far as going with a wide 37" tire that is good all around, these are definitely moving to the top of my list. Thank you for your reviews on so many products so that we don't all have to go through the trial and error process.[emoji482]

FuriousDz

Awesome info on these tires Eddie. I used to run the nitto trail grapplers and then went to the Toyo MT's which I loved so much more. I'm a little bit away from my lift and tires but still leaning toward going back to the toyos. Interested to see what you think over the long haul on these.

lentex

One of our Jeep friends manages a Discount Tire close to us. He got us a seriously killer deal on those Coopers... I'm talking an insane deal. They're on order. Hope to get them installed next week.

lentex

We have a 3.5 " Metalcloak True Dual Rate lift. We're sleeved and gusseted. Regeared to 4.56.

Anything y'all can think of we'll need to do or adjust on our baby to fit these on comfortably?

Pinch seam?

Top Bottom