Try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth

MericaMade

It’s funny how all you do is bash ... no respect for a fellow jeeper just bashing and bad jokes ... I wonder how many of u can weld or machine ur own parts let alone install them. Having an original idea or thought on your own without Eddie telling you what it is. Every video and build it’s always someone else’s doing the work ... try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth have a original thought of your own ...

Do you by chance run Tom Woods shafts?

Last edited:

Bear_JT

Hooked
It’s funny how all you do is bash ... no respect for a fellow jeeper just bashing and bad jokes ... I wonder how many of u can weld or machine ur own parts let alone install them. Having an original idea or thought on your own without Eddie telling you what it is. Every video and build it’s always someone else’s doing the work ... try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth have a original thought of your own ...

WTF?! Could this be Shawn Wood?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

45caljeep

It’s funny how all you do is bash ... no respect for a fellow jeeper just bashing and bad jokes ... I wonder how many of u can weld or machine ur own parts let alone install them. Having an original idea or thought on your own without Eddie telling you what it is. Every video and build it’s always someone else’s doing the work ... try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth have a original thought of your own ... The jeep community would be better without all of you in it ... hide behind your keyboard real cool

MericaMade

It’s funny how all you do is bash ... no respect for a fellow jeeper just bashing and bad jokes ... I wonder how many of u can weld or machine ur own parts let alone install them. Having an original idea or thought on your own without Eddie telling you what it is. Every video and build it’s always someone else’s doing the work ... try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth have a original thought of your own ... The jeep community would be better without all of you in it ... hide behind your keyboard real cool

Oh your on and copy and paste rant now aren't ya?

Top Bottom