A Warm Hello From PA!

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to WAYALIFE! I think Winston stole your sunglasses.

Those are collector's items since Bubba changed his company name!

I love Winston. That boy cracks me up.

They were a hoot having along as co-drivers. I'll never ever forget my decent down Black Bear with Eva - it was spent discussing Disney movies, Pochahontas in particular. Meeko, Flit and the pug were the focus. Also discussed the Twilight movies and all of the gross smoochy stuff going on with Edward on the backside of Imogene Pass. :cheesy: Winston was great too. He was showing me Minecraft stuff when I was going up or down hills and I'm like, just gimme a sec - gotta get over this little rock first bud!

Weebz

Caught the Bug

They were a hoot having along as co-drivers. I'll never ever forget my decent down Black Bear with Eva - it was spent discussing Disney movies, Pochahontas in particular. Meeko, Flit and the pug were the focus. Also discussed the Twilight movies and all of the gross smoochy stuff going on with Edward on the backside of Imogene Pass. :cheesy: Winston was great too. He was showing me Minecraft stuff when I was going up or down hills and I'm like, just gimme a sec - gotta get over this little rock first bud!

Yeah, Winstons timing to show or discuss something was impeccable. Always smack dab in the middle of something. I was really hoping Eva was going to give Byron a shock riding along with him but he said she stayed quiet.

bhaner

Yeah, Winstons timing to show or discuss something was impeccable. Always smack dab in the middle of something. I was really hoping Eva was going to give Byron a shock riding along with him but he said she stayed quiet.

LMAO! It took her a bit to get tuned up. Once I started giving her food it was game on.

The whole way down Engineer pass we talked about everything from horses to breakfast cereal. :crazyeyes: 80's movies were also a big topic...

Winston Went form music... To Zombies... Then to serial killers who thought they were zombies.

Ddays

Hooked
LMAO! It took her a bit to get tuned up. Once I started giving her food it was game on.

The whole way down Engineer pass we talked about everything from horses to breakfast cereal. :crazyeyes: 80's movies were also a big topic...

Winston Went form music... To Zombies... Then to serial killers who thought they were zombies.

LOL, I forgot about the zombies - Eva was looking for them when we were driving off of Imogene close to town. In fact, she saw several in the woods as I recall! :shock:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Those kids brought so many laughs to all of us. Hawk would have been lost with out Winston bring there. So many awesome memories made!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
The bat cave was hilarious!

Yeah, that’s his nature. A bit more quiet than the other kids.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Thank you!! [emoji23] it’s all good, I gave him a pair since my dad had so many of them! I think he took the cleaner ones though [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s not the exodus ones, he probably lost those like he did mine. These are just regular sunglasses. I’ll take a pic when I get home. He said he thinks they’re yours.

nbunga

Caught the Bug

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that. Seems like he’s got nothing to say until I need to concentrate on something.

Top Bottom