JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Nice cup holders.

Once there was a beer can in the street in front of my house. I’m thinking which one of the asshole neighbors is throwing beer cans out on the street?

Then remembered; Oh yeah, I’m the asshole that left it on my bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve done that with a dewalt battery once, saw a smooshed one in the street near my house... thought to myself, well that sucks for whoever’s that is. Couldn’t find my battery later that day [emoji22]

jesse3638

Hooked
Nice cup holders.

Once there was a beer can in the street in front of my house. I’m thinking which one of the asshole neighbors is throwing beer cans out on the street?

Then remembered; Oh yeah, I’m the asshole that left it on my bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Saw a metal coffee cup in the street and thought damn that sucks then realized it was mine. I had taken it out of the car and set it on the jeeps bumper and got distracted. My step son left for school and it fell off. I set my wife's there too and scoured the road side for hers but couldn't find it. It fell behind the tire carrier..haha.
I’ve done that with a dewalt battery once, saw a smooshed one in the street near my house... thought to myself, well that sucks for whoever’s that is. Couldn’t find my battery later that day [emoji22]
Did that with my favorite pair of sunglasses. Heard something go crunch under the tire when I backed up. Wheny head lights hit it I realized what it was.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom